Scaling New Heights in Mountainous Moab
Bonvoy Adventure Travel •
- A Six-Day Canyoneering, Hiking, Mountain-Biking, Rock-Climbing, and ATV Trip for One, May 8 through May 13; May 15 through May 20; October 2 through October 7; or October 9 through October 14
- Transportation from the Canyonlands Airport Provided
- Inclusive of All Food and Beverage, Camping and Trip-Specific Gear, Tents, Cots, and Sleeping Bags
If Peter Parker could scale towering heights, so can you. Luckily, in your case no radioactive spider bite is required. Trade skyscrapers for stunning summits and super powers for super savings with this week's extraordinary Escape to Moab, Utah, and Arches National Park.
The thrill-seeking team at Bonvoy Adventure Travel will help you learn the ropes, literally, on a six-day adventure of canyoneering, hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, and ATVing set against a breathtaking desert backdrop ($950). Start your excursion May 8 through May 13; May 15 through May 20; October 2 through October 7; or October 9 through October 14.
Leave your cape at home so it doesn't get in the way of your active agenda for the trip: mountain biking and rock climbing with awe-inspiring views of the La Sal Mountains, Arches National Park, Courthouse Wash, Seven-Mile Canyon, and Fisher Towers; ATVing across the sandy Moab desert; camping with gear included; fresh-from-the-campfire cooking; and a professional guide to lead the way.
There are no forces of evil to battle in this peaceful setting, as the typically mild climate and natural landscape of Moab makes it a favorite for Hollywood film crews and outdoor enthusiasts alike. Just choose your date and don't forget your super-human thirst for adventure.
Sure, Spiderman didn't have ropes and harnesses for his high-altitude activities, but we're guessing he didn't have nearly as much fun either. With this week's Escape, you'll be on top of the world.
"Moab is known as a Utah adventure capitol, offering activities such as biking the Slickrock Trail, off-road routes and the Moab Jeep Safari, rafting down the Colorado River and hiking to Delicate Arch -- Utah's famous icon."-- Utah.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per participant
- All guests must be over 21 years old
- Reservations are required to be made at least 30 days prior to travel date
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Valid for new reservations only
- Airfare not included
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Taxes, gratuities, fees are not included and are payable to travel provider upon booking
- Includes all activity related equipment, food and beverage, tents, cots, sleeping bags and pillows
- All deal components must be redeemed during one trip
- Travel packets must be filled out 30 days before departure date
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 20, 2012 • Enjoy By April 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings