Condo at the Caribbean of the Rockies
Bear Lake Lodging • Garden City, UT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Condo
- 50% Off Two All-Day Ski Passes to Beaver Mountain and 10% Off Additional All-Day Passes
- 15% Off Cooper's Restaurant
Imagine a lake so clear and inviting that several species of wildlife have evolved to live only within its translucent waters. That's Bear Lake, known as the Caribbean of the Rockies, and this week's Escape sends you to its shores in Garden City, Utah.
Bear Lake Lodging is serving up a two-night stay for two in a one-bedroom condo that can accommodate up to six people ($99). You'll also get 50 percent off two all-day Beaver Mountain ski lift passes and 10 percent off any additional all-day passes, and a 15 percent discount on dinner and drinks at Cooper's Restaurant, just across the border in Idaho.
Featuring a full kitchen, bath, TV and DVD player, barbecue, and fireplace, your private condo is within walking distance of the convenience store, Bear Lake State Park, tennis courts, and a bike path. Hop in the car for a two-minute drive to public beaches or the charming town of Garden City, known for its antiques shops and boutique restaurants.
Slap on the skis or snowboard, and make like the locals as you "ski the Beav." As America's oldest family-owned ski area, Beaver Mountain—located just 15 miles from your condo—is known for its family-friendly atmosphere, low prices, and deep powder.
Or, skip the lift tickets, rent a snowmobile, and motor around more than 650 miles of the Great Western Trail, a national landmark that stretches from Mexico to Canada. As winter gives way to spring and summer, the action doesn't disappear with the snow—the options simply change. Bear Lake offers world-class sailing, water skiing, jet skiing, and kayaking.
Or cast a line into the lake's majestic waters, rich with lake trout and cutthroat. After two days in this paradise, you'll know exactly why they call Bear Lake home.
"The beauty here rivals anything you will see anywhere in the country."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Multiple vouchers can be combined to lengthen stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: May 25-28; June 7-9
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2012 • Enjoy By June 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 60% savings