Glamping in Allegany County
Hilltop Lodge • Bolivar, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Room with a Private Bath and Two Full-Size Beds ($149)
- Breakfast and Dinner for Two at the Redwood Lodge
- Two Alcoholic Drinks at the Restaurant
- DirecTV, Wi-Fi, and Housekeeping
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
You've always loved the idea of waking up in the woods, but you just can't get on board with sleeping alongside the bears and the bugs. Enter this week's Escape: An excursion to the Hilltop Lodge in Bolivar, New York.
The accommodations are perfect for glampers (read: glam campers) who want to get close to nature, but don't want to rough it. Stay for one night with a plus one ($149) and enjoy creature comforts like two cozy full-size beds, private bathrooms, DirecTV, wireless Internet, and housekeeping. Located more than 2,200 feet above sea level and surrounded by old-growth forest, the property is only two hours from Buffalo and Rochester.
Those pining for outdoor activities will find no shortage of them in the area. Head to Allegany State Park, boasting more than 65,000 acres and numerous trails, for hiking in the fall or snowshoeing in the winter.
There is no need to forage for food—breakfast, dinner, and two drinks at the restaurant are all included. In the evening, gather around the campfire with a glass of wine and soak up the fresh air before retreating to your room. There is no city noise to wake you up in the morning, so take advantage of the late 1 p.m. checkout.
Avoid the survival stories and take a camping trip that is a little more your speed. This week's Escape will have you begging for s'more outdoorsy getaways.
"More than 85 miles of trails vein the park, which encompasses forest, meadow, lakes and streams, and hills, and borders Pennsylvania's Allegheny National Forest to the south."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Pricing based on double occupancy
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout date is 1/225/12
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes not included and will be collected at time of redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 21, 2013 • Enjoy By March 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings