Christmas Comes Early in the White Mountains
The Christmas Farm Inn and Spa • Jackson, NH
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Main Inn Room ($109), Barn Loft Studio ($139), Carriage House Suite ($154), or Private Cottage ($195)
- Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Wine
- $10 Credit Toward a 60-Minute Spa Treatment
That Douglas fir looks like kindling and there are more needles on the carpet than its branches, but you can't stand to box up your ornaments for another year. Keep the holiday spirit alive with this week's Escape to The Christmas Farm Inn and Spa in Jackson, New Hampshire.
You and your Santa Baby will spend one night in a Main Inn room ($109), Barn loft studio ($139), Carriage House suite ($154), or private cottage ($195). After a Silent Night in your manger, wake up bright and early and rush downstairs to find an included breakfast for two.
Later, treat yourself to an early Christmas present by using your $10 credit toward a 60-minute treatment—like a fusion stone massage or botanical skin-resurfacing facial—at the on-site Aveda Concept Spa. Spring weather can be unpredictable, but that won't stop you from taking a dip in the indoor pool and Jacuzzi.
If socks and gift cards weren't at the top of your list, Yule find what you really wanted while visiting the White Mountains. RavenWood Curio Shoppe carries handmade jewelry, garden sculptures, and other pieces of whimsy. Toy Chest in nearby North Conway sells creative playthings from Mr. Claus's workshop for little drummer boys and girls.
When you're finished stuffing your stockings, sleigh back to the inn for a meal in the restaurant. Executive Chef Stan Shafer, American Culinary Federation's Chef of the Year, prepares ever-changing seasonal dishes as well as specialties like maple-pecan salmon and teriyaki top sirloin. Before bed, toast your holiday with an included bottle of wine.
Groundhog Day didn't fill you with cheer, but you can still make spring The Most Wonderful Time of the Year with this week's Escape to the White Mountains.
"Despite its wintery name, this 1778 inn is an all-season retreat. Rooms in the main building and the saltbox next door are adorned with either Laura Ashley or Ralph Lauren fabrics... The inn's gardens are spectacular."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit five per purchaser, up to five additional as gifts
- Up to five vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays until June 14, 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies and can be viewed at christmasfarminn.com/christmas-farm-inn-reservations/policies
- Valid weekdays (Sunday - Thursday) now until June 14, 2012; subject to availability
- Valid weekends (Friday - Saturday) now until April 30, 2012; subject to availability
- Friday and Saturday nights require a two-night stay; multiple vouchers may be used
- Blackout dates are 5/25, 5/26 and 5/27
- 9% tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Children under 12 stay free with Breakfast included
- $10.00 plus 9% tax will be added for each additional person
- Roll-away beds are subject to availability and a $20 fee per night
- Ski discounts available for Black Mountain, Wildcat and Attatash Mountain
- Pet friendly rooms available at additional cost; each pet is $25 per night and rooms are subject to availability
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 14, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 14, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 14, 2012 • Enjoy By June 14, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings