A Seamless Stay in Southwest Florida
The Quilter's Inn Bed and Breakfast • Wauchula, FL
- A One- ($140) or Two-Night ($254) Stay for Two in the Quilter's Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine
- 40% Discount on Dinner for Two at Giovanni's Main Street Kitchen and 25% Discount on Vera Bradley Products at Cat's on Main
- Two Tickets for the Cracker Trail Museum & Village
These days, finding the perfect small-town inn seams like hunting for a needle in a haystack. Luckily, we've pulled a few strings to bring you this week's Escape to The Quilter's Inn Bed and Breakfast in Wauchula—only 80 minutes from Tampa and Sarasota, Florida.
Cut loose with a plus one and spend one ($140) or two ($254) nights in the Quilter's Room. Spread out on the king-size bed in your accommodations with antique décor, wireless Internet, cable TV, and private bath.
After a gourmet breakfast for two, piece together a low-key day with time to explore the area and relax. Head to Solomon's Castle—a 12,000-square-foot castle fabricated out of aluminum scraps by sculptor Howard Solomon—for a tour, and let the guides' puns and tongue-in-cheek humor leave you in stitches. Then explore the Cracker Trail Museum & Village, which boasts more than 4,000 items of pioneer-era history, with your two included tickets.
Before weaving your way back to the inn, explore the little town of Wauchula. Main Street is lined with quaint shops like Cat's on Main, stocked with a patchwork of housewares and gifts, where Escapees have a 25-percent discount on Vera Bradley goods.
Two blocks away lies Giovanni's Main Street Kitchen, where you can savor a candlelight dinner for two with your included 40-percent discount. The restaurant blends seamlessly into the Wauchula landscape, but the food is cut from authentic Italian cloth.
Sew if you need a stitch of peace and quiet, take this week's Escape to Wauchula, Florida—The Quilter's Inn Bed and Breakfast is bursting at the seams with charm.
"We had homemade warm cookies waiting for us in the evening. Hot coffee available first thing in the morning, and a wonderful breakfast served either inside or outside on the huge porch."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of seven days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Weekends require a two-night minimum stay and Memorial Day requires a three-night minimum stay
- Voucher includes two tickets for the Cracker Trail Museum & Village
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings