Rolling on the San Marcos River
Leisure Resort • Fentress, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Four Guests in a Duplex Cabin, Sundays through Thursdays ($161) or Fridays and Saturdays ($186)
- Two Tube Rentals Per Day
- Welcome S'mores Kit
- Parking and Access to Resort Amenities
Let relaxation wash over you with this week's Escape to Leisure Resort on the San Marcos River, just 45 miles from Austin.
Bring three fellow drifters to spend two nights, Sundays through Thursdays ($161) or Fridays and Saturdays ($186), in a Duplex Cabin in remote Fentress, Texas. You'll also receive complimentary parking and access to the resort's amenities.
Your air-conditioned cabin features a kitchenette with a small refrigerator, a microwave, and a stovetop as well as a full bathroom with a shower. Make sure to pack your bedding, pillows, towels, barbecuing utensils, and kitchenware.
Once you're settled in, float down the river with two inner tube rentals per day. A shuttle will pick you up at the first bridge in Prairie Lea and ferry you back to camp. Or, swim and snorkel in the clear water, then sprawl out on the riverbank to dry off in the warm sunshine. Landlubbers will have a blast hiking along the property's nature trail or playing beach volleyball, miniature golf, horseshoes, and basketball.
Come dinnertime, put your barbecue grill to good use. Cook up some kebabs over the coals, crack open a few cold ones, and kick back for a relaxed evening on your cabin's covered porch. A welcome s'mores kit contains all the ingredients you need to enjoy the gooey goodness of everyone's favorite campfire dessert.
Life doesn't have to feel stagnant. Let the current sweep you away on this week's Escape to the Lone Star State.
"Our family really enjoyed our stay at Leisure Resort last week. During the three days we were there, we tubed down the San Marcos River, lounged by the pool, and enjoyed the mini golf and playground."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Blackout dates: April 20-22, May 25-28, July 2-8, Aug 31-Sept 3 (2012)
- Guests should bring all bed linens, towels, pillows, blankets, BBQ cooking equipment & eating utensils;
- No pets and no smoking in any cabin
- Not valid on existing reservations
- The Duplex cabin comes with one car space (additional cars are subject to the going rate)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • Enjoy By December 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings