California's Other Wine Country
Villa del Vino • Temecula, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($349) or Fridays and Saturdays ($399)
- Continental Breakfast for Two Each Morning
- Reserve Wine Tasting for Two at Keyways Winery
- 47% Off a Four-Hour Luxury Limo Wine Tour
Toast the tastes of California with this week's Escape to Temecula's Villa del Vino, just an hour and a half southeast of Los Angeles in the heart of Southern California wine country.
It's a splendid seven-acre ranch retreat surrounded by vineyards, and this week's Escape scores you a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($349) or Fridays and Saturdays ($399), in the laid-back luxury of a luxurious California king suite, featuring a rock-grotto shower, flat-screen TV, dual sinks, stone fireplace, and overstuffed California king bed.
You'll also get continental breakfast for two each day, a Reserve tasting for two at Keyways Winery, and 47 percent off a four-hour luxury limo wine tour.
Relax while your knowledgeable, local guide from Lux Limo Company chauffeurs you through Temecula Wine Country. Your tour includes wine tasting for two at three premier wineries; an on-board concierge and a photographer to memorialize the day (high-def photos available at no additional charge); and a light lunch of wine, cheese, and crackers.
At some point, you'll want to use your Reserve tasting voucher at Keyways Winery, the valley's only woman-owned winery. Let your palate run wild as a sommelier pours a flight of five wines—from the aromatic Albariño to the big Cabernet Sauvignon—at this 23-year-old enterprise, one of the valley's first.
Need a break from the bottle? Head to Old Town Temecula for a wander through this turn-of-the-century stagecoach stop. Around since 1882, the town today is abuzz with antiques shops, modern boutiques, restaurants, and bars—even a community theater, which showcases live dance, music, and theatrical performances throughout the year.
Why head north to Napa? In Temecula, little more than an hour from San Diego, Palm Springs, and LA, you'll find pastoral, vine-lined landscapes and a healthy dose of the sweet nectar they produce. And at Villa del Vino, you'll have a spot on a sumptuous estate in the middle of it all.
"Temecula, with its rolling green vineyards, comfy country inns, and first-rate restaurants, is a fine alternative to Napa Valley if you can't make it up to Northern California."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit three per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Must be 21 to reserve and check into room
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Black out dates apply on all major holidays
- First available stay date is April 1, 2012
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 1, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2012 • Enjoy By December 1, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings