Feeling Good About Hood
Cooper Spur Mountain Resort • Mt. Hood, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Lodge Hotel Room ($243)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Eight Guests in a Condo ($349) or Cabin ($379)
- Two All-Day Lift Tickets to Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Resort
- $20 Dining Credit Toward Dinner at the Spur Steakhouse
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
We're excited to finally ski the storied slopes of Mt. Hood, thanks to recent news that the volcano will probably never explode with the force of its famed Ring of Fire brethren. That, and it's getting dumped on!
Celebrate the recent late-season snowstorms—or just the pacification of your fears—with this week's Escape to Cooper Spur Mountain Resort, less than two hours east of Portland in Mt. Hood National Forest.
On the north side of the 11,249-foot beast in the mighty Cascades, this century-old resort is offering a two-night stay for two in a lodge hotel room ($243), or a two-night stay for up to eight guests in a condo ($349) or a cabin ($379), plus two lift tickets to Mt. Hood Meadows and a $20 dining credit toward dinner at the Spur Steakhouse.
Each of six lodge rooms is appointed with two queens, a king, or a queen and two twins, plus a full bath, satellite TV, wireless Internet, DVD player, and a small table with two chairs. Meanwhile, each two-story cabin and condo sleeps up to eight, boasting two bedrooms, a full bath, a great room with fireplace, a kitchenette, and a dining nook, plus a spiral staircase that leads to a loft housing four twin beds and a half-bath.
Pop the cork on—actually, save the wine for later: 150-plus inches of base snow on Mt. Hood Meadows await. It's just 20 minutes down the road from Cooper Spur, and 100 percent of its 2,150 acres are open for business. Steep-seekers should tear up the advanced terrain of the front bowls, while beginners will enjoy the easy groomers of Buttercup.
At night, tuck into a hearty rib-eye with onion strings and broccolini or rockfish and veggies at the Spur Steakhouse. You never know what'll show up on the menu at this inventive restaurant, as dishes feature whatever is fresh and seasonal.
Now's the time to pop the cork on that included bottle of wine. Let it flow like the magma of so many volcanoes, and mosey over to one of two hot tubs on the resort's spa deck. It'll be just like basking in your own volcanic hot spring—minus the peril of the real thing.
"Here’s a real Oregon mountain ski experience. ...rustic, yet very comfortable, log cabins and condos. A lodge with equally cozy hotel rooms. A classic steakhouse and lounge. And, of course, plenty of skiing."-- ResortsandLodges.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit two per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include Two All-Day Lift Tickets to Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Resort, a $20 Dining Credit Toward Dinner at the Spur Steakhouse, and a Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Children allowed
- Internet access available
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2012 • Enjoy By May 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings