Paradise Found in the Chattahoochee National Forest
Paradise Cabins, Resort and Spa • Blairsville, GA
- A Three-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in Magic Raven, Wolf's Den, or Rabbit Hill
- Two 30-Minute Swedish Massages
- Two Wine Tastings at Crane Creek Vineyards
- Daily Housekeeping Service and Late 2 p.m. Checkout
Absolute bliss is white sand and turquoise water for some travelers, while others are on cloud nine in the mountains, surrounded by lush forest. The latter will find Elysium deep in the Chattahoochee National Forest on this week's Escape.
Paradise Cabins, Resort and Spa is nestled on 35 acres in the North Georgia Blue Ridge Mountains and the heart of Georgia Wine Country. Stay for three nights in one of three private, spacious cabins—Magic Raven, Wolf's Den, or Rabbit Hill—including daily housekeeping service and late 2 p.m. checkout for $299. The cabins sleep up to four guests and boast hardwood floors, a stone fireplace, satellite TV, a fully equipped kitchen, and charcoal grill.
In the morning, take in the surrounding Eden with a cup of coffee on the covered deck—outfitted with rocking chairs—before meandering into town for grits, biscuits, and bacon at The Sawmill Place.
Pure nirvana for nature-lovers may be trout fishing in one of the nearby creeks: Rock Creek, Cooper Creek, or Noontootla Creek; swimming in Lake Nottely; horseback riding with A Step Above Stables or Adventure Trail Rides; tubing or canoeing the Toccoa River; hiking the Appalachian Trail; or whitewater rafting the Class III and IV rapids on the Ocoee River.
The area is also an oenophile's Shangri-la: Travel to Crane Creek Vineyards for two included wine tastings, then continue to Three Sisters Vineyards, the region's first family-operated winery, or Habersham Winery in the Austrian-style village of Helen.
Just be sure to leave plenty of time for heavenly relaxation at the resort's European-style day spa. Settle into the steaming rock sauna or aromatherapy lounge with a hot cup of tea before transitioning into your two included 30-minute Swedish massages.
Turns out that paradise was never lost, it was just hidden in the Georgia mountains.
For additional information, visit Paradise Cabins, Resort and Spa on Facebook.
"We spent a lot of time on the porch in the big rocking chairs enjoying the peace and quiet. Kitchen has everything you need to prepare a meal, and there are several restaurants within four miles or less to accomodate all tastes."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 5/26-28, 7/3-7/4, 9/1-9/3, 10/1–10/31, 11/20-11/26, and 12/21-1/2/13
- Nights must be use consecutively
- 12% sales tax and $50 cleaning fee are not included and will be collected at redemption
- No substitutions for spa services
- Pets allowed in select cabins for $25; subject to availability
- Offer excludes Chocolate Moose Cabin, Cat's Meow Cabin and Andy's Cabin. Upgrades available upon reservations. Accommodation Tax and $50 cleaning fee not included. ALL LivingSocial reservations MUST be made online Limit 1 per person per visit;Not valid on existing reservations;Reservations reqd subj to availability;Standard cancellation policies apply;Taxes/Resort fees not included;Limited 1 voucher per reservation;Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • Enjoy By April 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings