The Aura of Oceanfront Victoria
The Lodge at Weirs Beach • Victoria, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($179) or Fridays and Saturdays ($229), in the Bayview or Wisteria Suite
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Yoga Class for Two
If you think "Zen" is the newest celebrity baby name and "inner peace" is a player for the Los Angeles Lakers, you're not far off—but it might be time to realign. Trade home for om with this week's Escape.
The Lodge at Weir Beach—Victoria's premier oceanfront destination and a sanctuary for recharging minds, bodies, and souls—is serving up a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($179) or Fridays and Saturdays ($229), in the Bayview or Wisteria Suite.
With endless views of the Pacific, majestic scents of wisteria from the private gardens, sounds of waves lapping on the moonlit shore, the feel of a comfy king-size bed, and the taste of daily gourmet, organic breakfasts, all five of your senses can indulge in the healing.
And while your surroundings take your breath away, you can retrieve it by joining an included yoga session for two, which might include Vinyasa Flow or Chakra and Energy Awareness—both of which promote breath integration, alignment, awareness, flexibility, and rejuvenation.
Complement your post-yoga high with a low-tide walk along the gorgeous shores of the Pacific, or jump in for a little cold-water surfing session—don't worry, you're hanging ten less than 100 yards from your suite's 98-degree hot tub.
And the activities don't stop there—dig on the fact that your digs are within minutes of world-class golfing, whale watching, kayaking, wine tasting, chocolate tasting, bird watching, horseback riding, cycling, hiking, and fishing.
Cap off your day with a sunset stroll through the organic gardens beneath your windows. Be sure to breathe deep when passing the famous rows of lavender flowers: Folk wisdom says their scent alleviates stress and promotes relaxation—something you already know quite a bit about after finding inner peace on this Zen-cation of a lifetime.
"The Lodge is situated on one of the most desirable waterfront locations on all of Vancouver Island's southern coast... Relax and unwind in the oceanfront hot tub and watch the eagles and blue herons as they perch majestically in the cedar trees..."-- PillowsAndPancakes.com
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Guests must make hotel reservation directly with the property by June 15, 2012
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property upon redemption
- Guests may book additional nights or upgrade their room type directly with property at the time of making their reservations for an additional fee
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 50% savings