North of LA, South of Ordinary
Old Yacht Club • Santa Barbara, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Queen Room
- Daily Homemade Breakfast for Two
- Daily Wine-and-Cheese Hour
- Daily Bike, Beach Towel, and Beach Chair Use
- Upgrade to King Room for an Additional $49, a Friday-and-Saturday Stay for an Additional $69, or Add a Third Weeknight, Sundays through Thursdays, with a Wine Tasting at Santa Barbara Winery for an Additional $99
Wondering where to warm up with your leading lady this winter without flying south? Head north of LA on the Pacific Coast Highway, where the sun-drenched city of Santa Barbara beckons with this week's Escape.
Enjoy a two-night stay for two in a queen room, Sundays through Thursdays, at the opulent Old Yacht Club Inn. You'll get daily homemade breakfast for two; a daily wine-and-cheese social; and use of bikes, beach chairs, and beach towels ($219).
Upgrade to a king room for an additional $49, or book a Friday-and-Saturday stay for an extra $69. Can't get enough? Extend your stay (based on availability) with a third weeknight, Sundays through Thursdays, for $99 extra and bask in the glow of a wine tasting at Santa Barbara Winery.
Just an hour and a half north of Hollywood, this historic homestead—situated just a block from the calm waters of East Beach—was the first B&B in Santa Barbara, and it's still the only B&B within a beach ball's bump of the sand.
Each charming room is elegantly appointed with a king- or queen-size bed and private bath. Some rooms have jetted tubs, private decks, balconies, fireplaces, and flat screen TVs; all include free Wi-Fi.
Plan your day over the inn's ever rotating menu of gourmet fare—cinnamon-vanilla French toast and green chile cheese soufflés, anyone?
Take a stroll to the wood-planked Stearns Wharf to catch a glimpse of gray whales as they make their yearly migration to warmer waters. Spend a few hours sinking your toes into the sand, shuttle up to State Street for a little shopping at the posh Paseo Nuevo boutiques, and then head back to the Old Yacht Club Inn to rub elbows with fellow guests at the nightly wine-and-cheese social.
Then, spice things up over dinner at The Harbor Restaurant on Stearns Wharf, serving Santa Barbara's freshest seafood and prime-cut beef.
These are just a few of the reasons this charming inn was voted one of the Top 15 B&Bs by Arrington's Bed & Breakfast Journal. And with its location on the American Riviera, this 1912 Craftsman inn has turned north into the new south.
"This California gold-coast community is serendipitously tucked between Pacific beaches and the foothills of the Santa Ynez Mountains. Feel the cooling ocean breeze on sandy beaches or browse the boutiques lining downtown State Street."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Upgrade to King Room for an additional $49; a Friday-and-Saturday stay for an additional $69; or add a third weeknight, Sundays through Thursdays, with a wine tasting at Santa Barbara Winery for an additional $99
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates include all weekends in June
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 29, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 29, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 29, 2012 • Enjoy By June 29, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings