Quite a Catch in the Smoky Mountains
Fontana Village Resort • Fontana Dam, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($179) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199), in a Deluxe Lodge Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two at The Mountview Restaurant
- Scenic Lake Cruise for Two
- Two-Day Recreation Pass for Two, Including Unlimited Mini Golf, Disc Golf, Tennis, Volleyball, Shuffleboard, and Equipment Rental
- Bottle of House Wine at The Mountview Restaurant
All spring you've been angling for a getaway to the Great Smoky Mountains, but so far none of your buddies have taken the bait.
Luckily, hooking a hideaway is easier than ever when you reel in this week's retreat to Fontana Village Resort for a two-night stay on Sundays through Thursdays ($179) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199).
There may be plenty of fish in the sea, but only Fontana Village Resort offers year-round amenities in the heart of North Carolina's Nantahala National Forest, right at the gateway to the Smokies. Drift off to sleep in one of The Lodge's deluxe guest rooms—all feature wood furnishings and cable TV, and some have a balcony and mountain views—and in the morning you'll enjoy a full American breakfast at The Mountview Restaurant.
If you're fishing for fun and games, you won't be disappointed by the roster of activities available with your two-day recreation pass for two: choose from unlimited games of mini golf, disc golf, tennis, volleyball, shuffleboard, and equipment rental. Home to the Fontana Classic Bass Tournament and the Heartland Anglers Tournament Series, 30-mile-long Fontana Lake is the perfect place to land a large or smallmouth bass. Stroll down to the marina and rent a pontoon boat, Jet Ski, kayak, or canoe for an additional fee.
The resort maintains more than 20 miles of hiking and mountain biking trails in the surrounding mountains, offering a good mix of challenging and casual creek-side terrain. After, indulge in a hot-stone massage at the Spa & Fitness Center.
In the evening, hook your honey with a romantic sunset cruise along the Eagle and Hazel Creek waterways, followed by a bottle of house wine at The Mountview Restaurant. After-dinner activities like square dancing and campfire s'mores are popular, so check the weekly bulletin for events and times.
Whatever you do, don't let this impressive Escape be the one that got away.
For additional information, visit Fontana Village Resort on Facebook.
"When you arrive at the [Fontana Village Resort] you are given a booklet with a list of all the activities and times. Activities are too numerous to mention, but believe me, if you want to do it, it's there"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 6/28-7/31, special events and holidays; please call 800-849-2258 with any availability questions
- Voucher includes a scenic lake cruise for two, a two-day recreation pass for two, including unlimited mini golf, disc golf, tennis, volleyball, and shuffleboard
- The lake cruises have limited space; reservations required and subject to availability
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings