An App-etite for Adventure in the Cherokee National Forest
Bonvoy Adventure Travel • Cleveland, TN
- A Five-Night Camping and Adventure Trip in the Cherokee National Forest for One Guest on Select Dates, Including:
- Tents, Cots, Sleeping Bags, and Pillows at Campsite
- Equipment for a Different Guided Adventure Each Day: Whitewater Rafting, Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking, and Hang Gliding and Caving
- All Food and Beverages
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Chattanooga Airport to Campsite
We've all become a little app-dependent—your phone tells you where to eat, whom to wish a happy birthday, and what song is playing on the radio. Maybe there's an app out there that can plan a killer camping and adventure trip for you... but will it set up camp, provide all your equipment and transportation, and make you dinner?
Bonvoy Adventure Travel offers to do that and more on an Escape to the Cherokee National Forest, just outside Chattanooga. Choose from four dates (June 5 to 10, June 12 to 17, June 19 to 24, or June 26 to July 1, 2012) for your five-night adventure-filled campout ($950).
Bonvoy takes care of everything—lodging (tents, cots, sleeping bags, and pillows) at the campsite, food and beverages, guide fees, and use of activity-related equipment—and all you'll need to bring is clothes and toiletries.
Just what qualifies as adventure on this trip? Your scheduled activities are as diverse as the app market. On your arrival day, you'll be shuttled from the Chattanooga Airport to the campsite; everything will be set up for you, and you'll have the afternoon to get settled and explore nearby hiking trails before dinner.
The next day, you'll conquer the Ocoee River's exhilarating rapids—including part of the 1996 Olympic Course and the aptly named "Humongous" run—with a professional guide. On day three, you'll test your climbing skills on cliffs like Sunset Rock, where you'll get a bird's-eye view of Chickamauga National Military Park, the location of one of the Civil War's most famous battles.
Just be sure you pack some biking shorts, because day four will be spent treking the Cherokee National Forest via mountain bike. Don't worry if your first name isn't Lance—your guides will assess each participant's cycling ability and choose a trail that works for everyone.
Can't decide if you like birds or bats best? You can make an informed decision on day five after a morning of hang gliding off Lookout Mountain and an afternoon of caving in the expansive Chattanooga caverns.
Bonvoy takes you back to the airport on day six, where you'll bid your guides a bittersweet goodbye—sad your adventure is over, but thinking it will be nice to rest after five extremely active days. Maybe you can find an app that relieves sore muscles.
"There are few places in the country where average Joes and Janes can play Olympian for a day, but Tennessee’s Ocoee River is one of them."-- National Geographic
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay; pricing is per person
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must be at least 21 years old to redeem
- Reservations and travel packets must be filled out and received by Bonvoy at least 30 days prior to departure
- Voucher includes equipment for a different guided adventure each day: whitewater rafting, rock climbing, mountain biking, and hang gliding and caving, all food and beverages, round-trip ground transportation from Chattanooga Airport to campsite
- Airfare not included
- Taxes, gratuities, and fees are not included and are payable to travel provider upon booking
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 1, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 1, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 1, 2012 • Enjoy By July 1, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings