Beachy Keen on Cape Cod
Blue Water Resort • South Yarmouth, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Four Guests in a Two-Bed Guest Room
- Two Rounds of Golf at Blue Rock Golf Course
- One 30-Minute Massage or One Facial or One Spa Manicure for One Person at The Spa at Red Jacket Beach Resort
- $25 Food and Beverage Credit
For centuries, Cape Cod has been a beacon to sailors, explorers, and more recently, intrepid beachgoers drawn to its sunny coasts and salty air. If you're looking for a place to lay out your towel, shore up your plans for an early beach getaway with this week's Escape to Blue Water Resort on the Cape's southern coast.
Bring three beach buddies for a two-night stay for four in a two-bed guest room ($270). Whether you're traveling with your family or vacationing with friends, you and your companions will dig the warm ocean breeze coming off of Nantucket Sound from the moment you arrive.
When you comb through your spacious accommodations, you'll find two double beds and a private balcony or patio. Most guest rooms boast views of either the ocean or the resort's lush green gardens.
Blue Water has something to suit everyone, whether you prefer to lie out on the private Atlantic beach or take a dip in the outdoor pool. You'll receive two rounds of golf at Blue Rock Golf Course, or you can make a splash with on-site water sports like parasailing, kayaking, or jet-skiing.
After your day in the sun, head for The Spa at Red Jacket Beach Resort to receive your choice of one 30-minute neck, back, and shoulder massage or one facial or one spa manicure for one person at The Spa at Red Jacket Beach Resort. When hunger rises like the tide, use your $25 food-and-beverage credit to savor juicy burgers and crispy fried shrimp at on-site Surfside Shack.
You don't need a lifeguard to tell you that this week's Escape to Cape Cod is a safe bet, but you'll need to act fast before it's closed for the season.
"Just returned from a long weekend at Blue Water with our two boys... It was our first trip to the Cape and we had a wonderful time. The Blue Water's location is perfect. Walking out to the beautiful beach from our room each day was delightful."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 4/27/12 - 6/21/12
- Not valid for anyone under 18
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 5/25/12-5/27/12
- Voucher includes a choice of one of the following: a 30-minute massage, or facial, or manicure
- Spa appointment subject to availability; call 508-398-6043 for reservations
- Blue Rock Golf Course tee times subject to availability; call 508-398-9295 for reservations
- Offer is valid for up to four guests in room; based on quad occupancy
- 11.7% tax is not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 21, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 21, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 21, 2012 • Enjoy By June 21, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 43% savings