Award-Winning Cuisine on The Banks of Loch Earn
The Four Seasons Hotel • St Fillans, Perthshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two in Classic Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Four-Course Dinner on First Evening at Award-Winning Restaurant
- Bottle of House Wine for Guests Dining in Fine Dining Restaurant on Second Evening
When The Beatles visited beautiful Loch Earn, Perthshire in '64 as a break before a Dundee concert, the Fab Four chose to stay at the aptly-named, and equally fabulous Four Seasons Hotel. Follow in the footsteps of rock royalty with a two-night stay for two at £159 (up to a £326 value).
Originally built in the early 1800s, the lodgings have since become the envy of Scotland with unrivalled views from the banks of the glorious loch. Whilst the impeccable and efficient service stays the same throughout the year, the same cannot be said for the loch. If you visit in Spring then you can expect fresh, blooming colours, whilst in the Summer you can enjoy long, light evenings with spectacular sunsets to the west. The golden leaves in Autumn will soothe your spirit, and in the Winter you'll witness the majesty of snow-covered Bens and morning mist shrouding the Loch.
After a hard day's night performing in Edinburgh, Paul, Ringo, John, and George tucked into four juicy steaks. Such fame isn't required to enjoy a four-course dinner at the two AA Rosette award-winning Meall Reamhar restaurant on your first evening. Sample dishes include a pressed duck and wild mushroom terrine with a beetroot and orange relish, a loin fillet of locally reared Perthshire lamb with a thyme and redcurrant jus, and a dark chocolate and Glayva tart with praline ice cream. Guests dining in the fine dining restaurant on the second evening will receive a bottle of house wine with their meal.
John and Paul took a little boat out on the loch, and you could do the same. However, if the water doesn't appeal then after your daily breakfast take an excursion to the beautiful, peaceful village of St. Fillans that offers picturesque views of the stunning Loch Earn—a freshwater loch that boasts fantastic trout fishing and some of the largest brownies in Scotland.
Having soaked up the tranquil surrounds and sampled award-winning cuisine on this week's Escape you'll see why this destination is one to Beat-all the others.
''Fine dining takes place in the elegant Meall Reamhar restaurant, where the choice of specialities includes some exciting ideas like smoked venison with plum compote and Lapsang Souchong dressing and seared peppered tuna with stir-fried cabbage.''-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit one purchase per person; additional as gifts
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 31 October 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a classic room; upgrades available, enquire when booking
- Voucher includes daily breakfast, four-course dinner on first evening at award-winning restaurant and bottle of house wine for guests dining in fine dining restaurant on second evening
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • Enjoy By October 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings