A Symphonic Stay in Charm City
Scarborough Fair Bed & Breakfast • Baltimore, MD
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Wednesdays ($369) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($399), in the Round Hill, Hickory, or Edgar Allan Poe Room
- Gourmet Picnic for Two
- $25 Voucher for Ryleigh's Oyster Bar Valid 11 a.m. Until 5 p.m.
- $20 to Spend at the Scarborough Fair Gift Shop
- $20 Voucher with a Purchase of $35 or More at Phina's
- Souvenir Gift Pack, Two Cupcakes, and Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
Home to its world-famous Symphony Orchestra, Baltimore knows a thing or two about hitting the right notes. And this week's Escape to the Scarborough Fair Bed & Breakfast, a Georgian-style home with gabled roofs and Flemish-bonded façade in the Federal Hill historic district, is just as pitch-perfect.
Strike up a two-night stay Sundays through Wednesdays ($369) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($399) in the raspberry-tinged repose of the Round Hill Room, the lace-canopied Hickory Vale Room, or the plush Edgar Allan Poe Room, with its poet portraits and luxurious velvet-and-sateen trim. You won't be able to refrain from the chocolate-covered strawberries, souvenir-gift pack, and the lullaby-soft bath sheets of bamboo and Egyptian cotton that await your arrival.
Rise to a duet of sweet and savory breakfasts, from double-chocolate bacon waffles with black raspberry sauce to south-of-the-border strata with salsa, cheddar cheese, onions, and peppers. Then, ensure your body is in tune with a complimentary day pass to Federal Hill Fitness or a yoga session at The Healing Path.
This award-winning B&B that has been named among BedandBreakfast.com's Best Urban Inns in 2010 has composed a gourmet picnic for two—wicker basket, blanket, and all—for your al fresco lunch at Fort McHenry beside the Chesapeake Bay. You'll hum with delight as you nibble on two cupcakes from Midnite Confection's Cupcakery, a 2011 Baltimore magazine Top Ten Cupcake-award winner.
Play your afternoon in the key of see: Tour a chorus of historic ships and subs in the harbor or hear the song of Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins National Aquarium. Get versed in opera, comedy, and drama at the Patricia & Arthur Modell Performing Arts Center, or pick the perfect accent for your home with a $20 voucher toward a purchase of $35 or more at Phina's.
Let your taste crescendo with a $25 voucher toward a meal at Ryleigh's Oyster Bar and Restaurant between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. Stave off your appetite with a ditty of mussels, grilled calamari, and crab pretzels before diving into a melodious menu of roasted rockfish, jambalaya, and cast-iron chicken pot pie. A coda to your evening: rediscovering your upper register on a fright-filled ghost tour of Fells Point and Mt. Vernon.
This Charm City canticle begins and ends on a high note, so book today for an Escape that'll leave a song in your heart and a jingle in your pocket.
"The location couldn't be better! Easy walk to Camden Yards, the Inner Harbor, and numerous restaurants and sidewalk cafes... Little extras like a collection of books and movies and a stocked mini-fridge set this B&B apart from even the nicer hotels."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on holidays or special events
- Ryleigh's Oyster Bar voucher Valid 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. only
- Voucher includes a Souvenir Gift Pack, Two Cupcakes, Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries and a $20 Voucher with a Purchase of $35 or More at Phina's
- Tax and gratuity not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 9, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 9, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 9, 2013 • Enjoy By May 9, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings