Play Around in Park City
Club Lespri • Park City, UT
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Hotel Suite
- $30 Credit for Rain Spa
When you were a kid, you could count on at least an hour a day of pure playtime. But just because you're all grown up doesn't mean you can't hit the park: Slide into savings with this week's Escape to Club Lespri in Park City, Utah, for a one-night stay for two in a hotel suite—including a $30 spa credit—for $140.
This boutique hotel, only minutes from Park City's Main Street, makes regular retreats look like child's play. Relax in the refined comfort of your Lespri mansion suite, featuring a kitchenette, jetted soaking tub, a living room with a fireplace, and a bedroom with a king-size bed.
During your stay, exchange the jungle gym for Lespri's state-of-the-art fitness center, where you'll find a certified personal trainer ready to help you maximize your sweat session for an additional fee.
Whether you're looking to party or to be pampered, you'll discover plenty of reasons to spend your recess at this year-round resort. Relive the 2002 games on a piloted bobsled ride at nearby Utah Olympic Park; or, if you fancy yourself a member of the swing set, practice making par at Utah's most popular course, the scenic and challenging Park City Golf Club.
Seesaw from a long day of play to a massage at Lespri's Rain Spa, featuring tension-relieving treatments like the Wild Lime Hot Stone Treatment or Soothing Herbal Back Therapy. Then, feed your adult appetite with sushi and steaks at Lespri Prime Steak Sushi Bar, where you'll find the top two percent of USDA prime meats worldwide and an extensive wine list.
Make believe this restful Escape is yours, and it's easy to imagine the otherworldly outcome.
"Visitors will find some of the state's most innovative restaurants and best shops, an abundance of fine performing arts events, many of Utah's liveliest nightspots, and plenty of hiking, mountain biking, fishing, and other outdoor opportunities."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Includes $30 Spa credit at Rain Spa (for any one treatment valued at $70 or more), 20% off additional spa treatments
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • Enjoy By November 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings