Catching Waves on The Salmon River
Yellow Jacket River Guides • Riggins, ID
- A Three-Day, Two Night Wilderness Camping and Rafting Expedition for One ($599) from June 22 through June 24; June 24 through June 26; July 13 through July 15; or August 3 through August 5
- Or, a Four-Day, Three-Night Wilderness Camping and Rafting Expedition for One ($899) from June 19 through June 22 and July 10 through July 13
- Chartered Jetboat Transportation Included
- All Meals, Equipment, Fees, and Taxes Included
When work gets tough, you like to remind yourself to just go with the flow. Get ready to take that mentality to the max with this week's Escape from Yellow Jacket River Guides, where you'll land on the rapids of Idaho's Salmon River.
Dive into fully outfitted three-day, two-night camping and rafting trip for one, Fridays through Sundays ($599) on select dates*. Or, stick around for an extra night, with a four-day, three-night expedition, Tuesdays through Fridays ($899) on select dates**.
The Salmon is known as "The River of No Return"—and after a run down this puppy, you won't want to go back to your day job, either. Enjoy included chartered jetboat transportation from your Vinegar Creek launch site, where you'll mingle with fellow thrill-seekers. Three-day trips depart Vinegar Creek boat ramp at 3 p.m. and four-day excursions depart at 9 a.m.
Arrive on a white sandy beach where an experienced guide and a fully equipped campsite await—think cushy sleeping pads, roomy tents, and cozy sleeping bags. Grab a seat by the campfire as you enjoy hors d'oeuvres and a happy hour before savoring a hearty meal of juicy meats, locally grown veggies, and rich desserts.
After a night's rest and a breakfast of flaky spinach-and-mushroom frittatas, gulp down bottomless glasses of orange juice before tackling your first assignment: alternating peaceful flatwater and Class III white-water runs. There's plenty of opportunities to catch glimpses of wildlife—moose, bear, and bald eagles abound.
When you're not on the water, you'll report to historical pit stops, where pioneer homesteads and abandoned mining claims offer ample opportunities to snap a few photos.
With delicious eats, cushy amenities, and scenic landscapes, this Escape aces any performance review.
*Three-day trips run June 22 through June 24; June 24 through June 26; July 13 through July 15; or August 3 through August 5.
**Four-day trips run June 19 through June 22 and July 10 through July 13.
"The care, the wonderful food, the beautiful scenery, the accommodations, and the company was exactly what I was hoping for."-- Yellow Jacket River Guides
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Children must be at least 6 years old to participate
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit required at check in
- All participants must sign waiver upon arrival
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 90 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Priced for one person
- Should Yellow Jacket River Guides (YJRG) cancel your trip due to extreme weather conditions — including, but not limited to water, fire, or other environmental conditions, a rain check will be issued by YJRG
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 5, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 5, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 5, 2012 • Enjoy By August 5, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings