Priceless Paradise on the Treasure Coast
Inn Shepard's Park Bed and Breakfast • Stuart, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($250) or Fridays and Saturdays ($275)
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast
- Bottled Water, Soda, and Snacks
- $50 in Local Discounts
In 1715, a fleet of Spanish galleons carrying treasure from the New World was lost in a hurricane. The underwater trove was discovered centuries later off a stretch of Florida's Atlantic coast, aptly called the "Treasure Coast" ever since. But there's much more than gold and silver to find on this week's Escape to Stuart, Florida.
You and a fellow prospector will strike it rich during a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($250) or Fridays and Saturdays ($275), at the Inn Shepard's Park Bed and Breakfast. This Key West-style inn in historic downtown Stuart offers rooms with queen-size beds, antique furnishings, private baths, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Wake each morning to a continental breakfast buffet of homemade baked goods, fresh fruit, and hot coffee, which you can enjoy on the gracious wraparound veranda. For a relaxing day, soak in the property's hot tub or read a book by the fire pit.
No trip to South Florida would be complete without an afternoon at the beach, so borrow complimentary bikes, double kayaks, and beach gear to stake your claim on the sand at Stuart Beach, just five miles away. And, if you look closely, you just may find a gold coin washed up along the water's edge.
Closer to the inn, downtown Stuart boasts a wealth of boutique shops and delightful restaurants, so you won't have to hunt high and low for entertainment. With $50 in local discounts and included bottled water, soda, and snacks, you'll have all the equipment you need for hours of exploration.
Take a quick stroll to The Lyric Theatre, founded in 1926, to catch live performances and arthouse cinema throughout the year. Down the street you can savor Italian cuisine at Luna, famed for its warm garlic knots and customizable pizzas fired in stone hearth ovens.
There may be a watery vault of Spanish riches right off Florida's Atlantic coast, but the true gem is hidden in plain sight on the shore. Discover this week's Escape to the Inn Shepard's Park for a getaway beyond your wildest dreams.
"The place is quaint, comfortable, and immaculate. The hot tub and chimney added the perfect touch of romance... And it is all within a short walk of the fun in downtown Stuart."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by October 31
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must be at least 21 years old to make reservation
- Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • Enjoy By December 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings