Following the Lead on Lake Superior
Cascade Lodge • Lutsen Township, MN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Main Lodge Room, Sundays through Thursdays from May 28 to June 21 ($129) or from June 17 to October 17 ($149)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Main Lodge Room, Fridays and Saturdays, from June 1 to August 25 ($169)
- One Breakfast with Beverages for Two
- One Day of Bike, Canoe, Trek Pole, Backpack, and Golf Disc Rentals for Two
- A Souvenir Book
Whereas most pretty places have their share of spotty seasons, Northern Minnesota showcases seamlessly gorgeous natural scenery all the darn time. Link together a mountain of fond memories with a getaway to the perpetually pristine Cascade Lodge in Lutsen, Minnesota.
Serenity is the recurring theme of your two-night stay for two in a Standard Main Lodge Room: Sundays through Thursdays from May 28 to June 21 ($129) or from June 17 to October 17 ($149), or Fridays and Saturdays from June 1 to August 25 ($169).
You'll find yourself stealing successive glances of glimmering Lake Superior out the window of your comfortably rustic room boasting one amenity after the other including a souvenir book on the nightstand.
Start off a delicious series of events with one breakfast with beverages for two—eggs Benedict, Swedish pancakes, and breakfast burritos that set the stage for the delights to follow.
There's no end in sight to the cross-country trails and cobblestone beaches that surround this property flanked by Cascade River State Park. Climb the adjacent hills for vaulting view of five waterfalls, bike more than 25 miles of trails, or scull across the lake—one day of canoe, bike, golf disk, and backpack rentals for two are included.
Ten minutes away in downtown Grand Marais, one excitement gives way to another. Check out a line of local lake trout at Dockside Fish Market, blues and jazz back-to-back at Gun Flint Tavern, and an awe-inspiring array of local art at Sivertson. For an intro course in folk arts like shoemaking, woodcarving, and blacksmithing, North House is a consistent winner.
For dinner, interrupt your hungries with a trip to Cascade Restaurant and Pub. String together a savory selection of bacon-wrapped blue cheese steak, fresh-water trout (in season), or scallops Alfredo. You can always count on the velvety homemade cheesecake for desert, and a bottle of South African Cabernet Sauvignon or tap-served Lake Superior Ale continuously flow here.
Make a break in your day-to-day with a North Shore Escape—you'll wish it would never end.
"If you want rustic romantic cabins with character and ambiance, creaking screen doors, and a fireplace, then take a look. Long relaxed meals, hiking, reading, and exploring the woods, creeks and shoreline... are well represented."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: June 29 - July 4, 2012, August 2 - 5, 2012 and August 31 - September 2, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- May be applied to upgraded suites
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes one souvenir book in room upon arrival, one-day use of rentals for 2 (bikes, canoes, trek poles, backpacks and golf discs), one breakfast/beverage for 2 at Cascade Restaurant and pub
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 17, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 17, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 17, 2012 • Enjoy By October 17, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings