'The World in One City' on the Banks of the Mersey
Heywood House Hotel • Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People on Friday or Saturday (£119), or Sunday to Thursday (£99)
- Welcome Bottle of Wine in Room
- Late Checkout
Liverpool is home to the most famous horse race in the world, the Grand National—but The Pool is no one trick pony. If you fancy a fluttering night in one of the UK's most exciting cities, trot over to Heywood House Hotel where you can get a one-night weekend stay in their hospitable lodgings for £119 (up to a £212 value). For a midweek Sunday to Thursday stay, get the same for just £99 (up to a £152 value).
The beautiful building that houses the hotel dates back to 1799, and your room comes equipped with a 32-inch satellite TV, iPod docking station, and a well-stocked en suite—not to mention a bottle of wine awaiting your arrival.
As the hotel is located in the heart of the city's central business district, you'll not only have a glorious view of Liverpool's vibrant centre, but you'll be within walking distance of the shoppers' paradise Liverpool ONE, as well as the Albert Dock, home to a number of art shops and gallery outlets that include the Tate Gallery gift shop and the Beatles Story gift shop. Should you fancy a bit more culture, 'National Galley of the North' the Walker Art Gallery houses one of the largest collections outside of London; and if you truly want to get a feel for Liverpool's heritage and transformation, visit the waterfront—a UNESCO World Heritage site.
For the final furlong, you'll receive a hearty breakfast before your late checkout. It's no long shot; the only hurdle between you and today's Escape is the 'Buy Now' button.
"The city’s store of superb museums and top-class art galleries—all free—have put paid to the scurrilous rumour that Liverpool peaked with the Beatles: in 2004 the whole of the waterfront and docks was declared a Unesco World Heritage Site."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- One voucher is valid for two people
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 28 September 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Option A: only valid Friday and Saturday
- Option B: only valid Sunday to Thursday
- Voucher includes welcome bottle of wine, breakfast and late checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 28, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 28, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 28, 2012 • Enjoy By September 28, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 44% savings