Star-Style Seclusion in Hollywood's Hideaway
The Oasis • Palm Springs, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Condo, Sundays through Thursdays ($179) or Any Stay Inclusive of Saturdays ($249)
- Upgrade to Two-Bedroom Condo When Available
- Two Tickets to the Living Desert
The King had one. Old Blue Eyes had one. And now you'll get your very own: a luxurious desert city hideaway in lush, sunny Palm Springs. Join the ranks of suave superstars with this week's Escape to the The Oasis.
Bask in the glow of the glitterati with a two-night stay for two in a one-bedroom condo, Sundays through Thursdays ($179) or any stay inclusive of Saturdays ($249). You'll receive an automatic upgrade to a two-bedroom condo when available as well as two tickets to the Living Desert.
Home to the estates of dozens of Hollywood icons and just two hours outside of Los Angeles, Palm Springs is both eternally glamorous and unfailingly relaxing. Sunbathe by any one of the resort's eight pools, or unwind in any one of nine Jacuzzis on the expansive estate. Each Spanish-style villa is a plush summer bungalow surrounded by palm trees and tanning opportunities as far as the eye can see.
Hop on one of the resort's bicycles, and take a leisurely ride amid the balmy air. After a three-martini lunch, play the back nine at the scenic Classic Club, horseback ride through the desert, or replenish yourself with a soothing soak in the Desert Hot Springs.
When you're in the mood to walk on the wild side, visit the Living Desert Zoo & Botanical Garden with your two included tickets. Here, exotic animals like jaguars and giraffes headline arid exhibits, while flowers blossom in dozens of verdant gardens. The zoo's mission is to promote the conservation of creatures and their habitats.
Don't expect anything less than desert city decadence in Palm Springs—just know that leisure suit is not required.
"Palm Springs can guarantee what few destinations can: perpetually nice, sunny days. A must-visit for cinephiles, history buffs, architecture enthusiasts, those with an appetite for tasty treats and, quite simply, people who want to sit out by the pool."-- Travel Channel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Valid for travel dates 7/8/12 – 9/30/12
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 10 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked reservations are non cancellable and non changeable.
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: Labor Day 8/31 – 9/4
- Additional nights are $105 per night
- Each unit comes with two bikes
- A $50 refundable deposit if paid with a CC is due at check in and if paying cash a $150 refundable cash deposit is due at check in
- All units—including decks, lanais, pools, spa and open areas—are smoke free. Ask the Front Desk for the designated smoke areas; $250.00 US fee will be assessed for non-compliance
- No pets are permitted at any VI Resort—including units, parking and common areas; a $350.00 US fine will be assessed for non-compliance
- Two adult tickets will be issued at The Oasis Front Desk for The Living Desert for the One Bedroom. Four adult tickets will be issued at The Oasis Front Desk for The Living Desert for the Two Bedroom.
- Call Center closed for traditional 4th of July, and Labor day Holidays
- Please do not contact the resort directly. All reservations are confirmed through the reservation call center.
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings