A Tequila Sunrise Over Banderas Bay
Tahéima Wellness Resort and Spa • Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
- A Four- ($315) Five- ($388), or Seven-Night ($489) Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Under 12 in a One-Bedroom Unit
- Adults Get 25% Off Food and Drink and Kids Eat Free from the Children's Menu
- 50% Off Spa and Vallarta Adventure Tours
That Cinco de Mayo shindig at the local bar was fun, but the hangover after was a real headache. Throw your body a fiesta it will thank you for with a vibrant vacation to Tahéima Wellness Resort and Spa on the Riviera Nayarit of Mexico, just north of Puerto Vallarta.
Find equilibrium during a four- ($315), five- ($388), or seven-night ($489) stay for two adults and up to two children under 12 in a one-bedroom unit. Kids eat free from the children's menu, and Mom and Dad get 25 percent off all food and drink at the winner of TripAdvisor's Travelers' Choice Award 2012 and the site's #3 ranked hotel in Mexico. 50-percent discounts toward spa treatments and Vallarta Adventure Tours make this sure-shot go down smooth.
Revel in hacienda-style accommodations, which feature modern and airy décor with a king-size bed in a luxurious bedroom, a sofa bed, kitchenette, and flat-screen TVs.
Spoil yourself with sand and swimming by taking a dip in the Pacific—just steps from the property—or lounge by the infinity pools with a beverage and healthy snack. Guests also have complimentary access to the beach club, which is just a four-minute drive via private shuttle service.
Focus your thoughts inward and practice your lotus pose during included daily wellness classes in the resort's yoga salon. Work off the extra chips and salsa in the fitness center or with Pilates, Tae Bo, or aqua classes. Then, fine-tune your form on the greens of El Tigre Golf Club or on the courts at the racquet club for an extra fee.
Use your spa discount to indulge in pampering at Tahéima Spa with a detoxifying seaweed wrap, or melt away stress with a soothing massage. Then sweat out those Margaritas during a session in the temazcal—a type of sauna that originated with indigenous cultures in Mesoamerica—or satisfy your soul with the other holistic healing practices offered (including labyrinth meditation and chi gong).
In the evening, savor dishes at one of the on-site eateries that boast menus designed by Master Chef Gerard Dupont, president of l'Académie Culinaire de France, and feature calorie-conscious plates. Order freshly made guacamole and other Mexican fare at Café Maria, or try the French-inspired cuisine at Bistro Silhouette. Afterward, sip a guilt-free cocktail at Agave Bar before winding down in your suite.
Get a taste of a tequila sunrise above Banderas Bay with an Escape that's nothing short of refreshing.
"Our time at Tahéima ended up being the most relaxing of our 10 days in town and I would go back in a second. The facility and the rooms are beautiful. The staff was courteous and attentive. The food was outstanding."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit three per person, up to three additional as gifts
- Valid for travel beginning June 1, 2012
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- All nights must be used consecutively
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of two weeks applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- $100 will be charged for any re-scheduling of dates
- Blackout dates are November 29- December 2, 2012 and December 24- January 1, 2013
- Voucher is not valid for Ground Level One-Bedroom Units
- Taxes of 19% are not included and will be collected at redemption via credit card
- Based upon double occupancy
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings