Joie de Vivre in The City of Light
Hotel Gat Folies • Paris, France
- Two- (€199), Three- (€295), or Four-Night (€389) Stay for Two in a Double Room
- Mineral Water, Fruit, and Chocolates in Room on Arrival
- Breakfast Each Morning
- Late 5 p.m. Checkout
- Direct Flight Options from Dublin with Aer Lingus and Air France (Not Included)
In 1926, Josephine Baker became an overnight sensation at Folies Bergeres, performing racy routines for the great and good of Paris at the world-renowned music hall.
Take centre stage in the inimitable City of Light at the Hotel Gat Folies, where you can enjoy two nights for two people in a double room, between July 15 and August 31 or November 1 and December 30, for just €199 (up to a €333 value). Alternatively, stay three nights for €295 (up to a €469 value), or four nights for €389 (up to a €607 value).
But forget '20s style; once the staff at this cutting edge Parisian hotel show you to your dressing room, you'll find a modernistic and boldly designed Double room, with an en suite bathroom, roomy bed, and plasma TV. There will also be mineral water, fresh fruit, and a selection of sumptuous welcome chocolates awaiting.
Every performer needs their stamina, so stock up at the daily breakfast buffet before casting yourself headlong into the varied delights that Paris has to offer. The stunning Paris Opera is a short walk away; the gothic grandiosity of the Notre Dame Cathedral lies across the Seine; and, of course, the one and only Folies Bergeres is but a few steps away.
Prepare yourself for a chorus of admiration when you take a trip to the nearby Galeries Lafayette, Paris's best-loved department store, where you can discover what makes the city one of the globe's key shopping destinations. Alternatively, visit the Louvre and bear witness to some of the most famous artworks that history has to offer.
Nobody rushes a star, so your late checkout of 5 p.m. is guaranteed. But there'll be no encore with this Escape, so take a bow and hit the 'Buy Now' button.
- July 15 to August 31 and November 1 to December 30 (€199)
- May 1 to July 15 and September 1 to October 31 (€275)
- July 15 to August 31 and November 1 to December 30 (€295)
- May 1 to July 15 and September 1 to October 31 (€411)
- July 15 to August 31 and November 1 to December 30 (€389)
- May 1 to July 15 and September 1 to October 31 (€545)
"Paris deserves its reputation as the most romantic city in the world. Its centre is small and ideal for visiting on foot, with every turn revealing a famous landmark, a cosy café, a smart boutique or a busy boulevard."-- CN Traveller
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- Limit three purchases per person; additional as gifts
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation; Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 30 December 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Low season is valid for July 15 to August 31 and November 1 to December 30 only
- High Season is valid for May 1 to July 15 and September 1 to October 31 only
- Not valid July 22 or December 6-16
- Children welcome
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Voucher includes mineral water, fruit, and chocolates in room on arrival, breakfast each morning and late 5 p.m. checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2012 • Enjoy By December 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings