Following in the Footsteps of the Merry Men
Mercure Nottingham • Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two in a Double Room
- Glass of Wine Each When Dining in the Hotel Restuarant
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
Robin Hood has been portrayed on screen by Russell Crowe, Kevin Costner, Malayalam star Prithviraj, and a cartoon fox—but whoever dons that green outfit, Nottingham will always be his spiritual home. Steal away for an overnight midweek stay at the Mercure Nottingham for £76 (up to a £152 value), and discover the Queen of the Midlands for yourself.
While the people's bandit liked to hide out in the woods, your lodgings will be a carefully restored building right in the centre of the historic Lace Market, and a commodious double room with a modern, sleek finish. With a cooked breakfast in the morning, and a glass of wine each if you dine in the hotel's restaurant, be sure to bring an appetite fit for Friar Tuck with you.
Once you're ready to venture out, your location makes taking in all Nottingham has to see easy. Get some culture at the Nottingham Contemporary or catch a production at the Nottingham Playhouse, each just a short walk away; spend some of those fairly-gotten gains shopping in the charming Exchange arcade or the bustling high street; or simply enjoy the atmosphere of The Lace Market, now a vibrant mix of bars, pubs, and shops, all nestled amongst the rich local history.
But if you want to know more about the man himself, Nottingham Castle is built on the site of the original medieval castle said to have been the seat of the villainous sheriff. Just a short drive away lies Sherwood Forest, where Robin of Loxley's spirit is said to still reside in the ancient oaks, just in case King John should return.
With a late 2 p.m. checkout included, your transformation from everyday yeoman to merry man or woman will be complete—simply take a longbow's aim at the 'Buy Now' button.
''The city boasts fashion designer Paul Smith as one of its own, while the clubs and bars are some of the liveliest in the country.''-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- One voucher is valid for two people
- Limit one voucher per reservation; stay must be booked within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 12 December
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid Sunday - Friday only
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Voucher includes breakfast, glass of wine each when dining in the hotel restaurant and late 2 p.m. checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 21, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2012 • Enjoy By December 21, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings