Sky's the Limit in Grand Teton National Park
Grand Teton Lodge Company • Moran, WY
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Private One-Room Cabin at Colter Bay Village, May 24 through June 8 ($381)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Cottage at Jackson Lake Lodge, May 21 through June 17 and September 22 through October 3 ($524)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Duplex Cabin at Jenny Lake Lodge, June 1 through 17 and September 25 through October 5 ($835)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Scenic Lake Cruise for Two and Daily Kayak Rental for Two
At nearly 14,000 feet, Grand Teton peak dominates the horizon of its namesake park. If your last outdoor adventure fell short of expectations, raise your standards with this week's Escape from Grand Teton Lodge Company.
Bring along a fellow nature lover for a three-night stay for two in a private one-room cabin at Colter Bay Village, May 24 through June 8 ($381). Or, set up camp for three nights in a classic cottage at Jackson Lake Lodge, May 21 through June 17 or September 22 through October 3 ($524). You can also opt for three nights in a duplex cabin at Jenny Lake Lodge, June 1 through 17 or September 25 through October 5 ($835).
Your spirits will soar as you behold spectacular views of the Teton Range. Stay just steps from the shores of Jackson Lake at rustic Colter Bay Village, or admire the mountainous panorama from the lobby of Jackson Lake Lodge, the largest of the resorts. As the only four-diamond resort in the Park, Jenny Lake Lodge is perfect for patrons who seek upscale accommodations while enjoying a national park vacation.
Each morning, you'll rise to a complimentary breakfast, then journey into the wilderness for an exciting new adventure. Explore Lake Jackson with included daily kayak rentals, or learn history and folklore on your guided scenic lake cruise. If you prefer to take the high road, hike miles of trails and experience the solitude of nature in one of the world's most photographed mountain ranges.
The sky's the limit when it comes time to dine. At each lodge, Executive Chef Vishwatei Nath and his talented team will wow you with menus that rival restaurants around the country. From straight-forward comfort food to locally-sourced gourmet cuisine, a delicious meal will cut your hunger down to size.
Book some quality time with Mother Nature in the country's least populous state—nothing beats this view from the top.
"Your jaw will probably drop the first time you see the Teton Range jabbing up from the Jackson Hole valley floor. With no foothills to get in the way, you'll have a close-up, unimpeded view of magnificent, jagged, snowcapped peaks."-- Read Fodor's Review of Grand Teton National Park
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per purchaser, 1 additional as a gift
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: for Jenny Lake Lodge - June 18 - September 24, 2012 and for Jackson Lake Lodge - May 29 - 31, 2012 and June 18 - September 21, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- May be applied to upgraded suites
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes daily breakfast for two, Scenic Lake Cruise for two (not available: May 21-25, 2012 and may be substituted for an alternative activity) and daily Kayak Rental for two
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 6, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 6, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 6, 2012 • Enjoy By October 6, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings