Something to Talk About on Lake Travis
Lake Travis & Co • Lago Vista, TX
- A Four- ($756) or Six-Night ($936) Stay for Up to Five Guests in a Two-Bedroom Condo
- Or, a Four- ($910) or Six-Night ($1,170) Stay for Up to Seven Guests in a Three-Bedroom Condo
A picture is worth a thousand words, but you'll be running out of things to say after picking up this week's buzzworthy Escape to Lake Travis, a picturesque reservoir on the Colorado River in Texas Hill Country.
Give yourself and your family or friends something to talk about when you book a four- ($756) or six-night ($936) stay for up to five guests in a two-bedroom condo, or a four- ($910) or six-night ($1,170) stay for up to seven guests in a three-bedroom condo, both offered by Lake Travis & Co.
The property, Waterstone at Lake Travis, is just an hour from downtown Austin and boasts sleek touches like floor-to-ceiling windows in some rooms and a full kitchen with granite countertops and Viking cooking appliances; the balcony with panoramic views of the lake is the perfect conversation starter.
Rent a pontoon boat or Jet Ski from North Shore Boat Rentals, or render yourself speechless with a zipline tour above the lake with Lake Travis Zipline Adventures. Then, loosen your lips with a few libations along the Texas Hill Country Wine Trails, where you can witness some of the state's most beautiful wineries—like nearby Flat Creek Estate and Spicewood Vineyards—during a tasting. In the evening, take a dip in the infinity-edge pool; use the property's "summer kitchen" for a cookout; and then chat around the stone fire pit.
As the temperature in Texas starts to rise, a getaway to Lake Travis will be all anyone can talk about. And this week's Escape is speaking your language.
"The rocky banks, steep cliffs, and clear water make Lake Travis one of the best lakes in Texas for scuba diving. Devil's Cove is a popular location to anchor boats and spend the day relaxing, swimming, and socializing."-- Texas Monthly
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Blackout dates include the holidays weekend of Memorial day, 4th of July, and Labor Day
- Taxes (13%) and cleaning fee ($100 for two-bedroom, $125 for three-bedroom) not included; payable directly to the property
- You must be 25 years of age to make the reservation
- Credit card, damage waiver insurance of $35.00 and voucher number required for reservation
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 16, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 16, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 16, 2013 • Enjoy By May 16, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 30% savings