All-Inclusive Fun in the Cancun Sun
Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun • Cancun, Mexico
- A Four-Night Gourmet Experience for Two in a Deluxe Room
- All-Inclusive of Three Buffet or À La Carte Meals per Day, Pool and Beach Snacks, Premium Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages Daily from 10 a.m. to Midnight, Unlimited In-Room Minibar Access, and More
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- 25% Off Spa Services
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Calling all sun gods and goddesses! Soak up the golden nectar on Cancun's legendary beaches with this week's Escape: a four-night Gourmet Experience for two with accommodations in a Deluxe Room at the Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun ($694).
The Gourmet Experience includes three buffet or à la carte meals per day plus snacks at the pool and beach, premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages daily from 10 a.m. to midnight, unlimited access to your in-room minibar, and other amenities. You'll also get a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival and 25 percent off spa services throughout your stay.
This chic, boutique resort just 15 minutes from downtown Cancun boasts abundant amenities, including welcome cocktails, sparkling wine to sip at sunset, tea time, and petit fours with turndown service. And in the morning, you'll wake up to spectacular views of the white-sand beach just outside your room.
Take advantage of your 25 percent discount at the Collection Spa, where aches and pains prove no match for an array of body and skin services. Indulge in a bamboo facial or shiatsu massage, or begin your day with a meditation, yoga, or Pilates class by the pool.
Ready for more? Join one of the hotel's guided tours and soak up the sun at the Mayan ruins at Chichen Itza. Though parts of this ancient city were once the site of worship to the Maya rain god, the arid climate of the Northern Yucatan rarely sees anything but sun.
From the poolside cabana beds perfect for enjoying margaritas to the sunny demeanor of the staff, every aspect of this grand getaway will leave you saying, "I am a golden goddess!"
"The design scheme at this strikingly chic and tranquil resort is unlike that of any other hotel along Boulevard Kukulcán."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes included, gratuities are not
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2012 • Enjoy By December 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings