Make Your Own Riverside Miracles
[redacted by UKAUMERCH PII cleanup 2017-02-08] • Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Three-Nights for Two in a Villa
- Scenic Boat Ride
- Daily Breakfast
- One Dinner for Two
Beautiful yet unassuming miracles take place everyday. The sun rises, the tides move in and out, and the world cooperates in perfect harmony. Nowhere is this more evident than the little island aptly nicknamed Small Miracle. See for yourself and share it with a loved one when you Escape for three nights to the River House in Sri Lanka for $399 (regularly $830).
Fly into the bustling Metropolis of Columbo (flights not included) and make your way to a seven-acre haven bordering the Madhu River in Balapitiya, 112 km from the International airport. This private garden resort is the perfect place to take in the beauty of the lush land and your private villa with AC, a flat screen TV and DVD player, and free Wi-Fi ensure you will be entertained and cozy.
You will enjoy a scenic boat ride on the river, where a trained Captain will lead you to explore dozens of inlets, forested with mangroves. It's easy to appreciate the timeless and natural rhythms of life when you float past 200-year-old temples and locals cultivating cinnamon. Don't forget your binoculars as 46 species of bird reside in the area, including 14 aquatic varieties. Spot huge water lilies and colorful butterflies in this sanctuary of life. Be sure to catch the stilt fishermen, the only place in the world where this traditional fishing technique is still used.
Your stay at River House includes breakfasts and one dinner, which will surely be a variety of delicious and exotic dishes, using local produce and spices that will really kick your vacay up a notch. The River House is the first Sri Lankan property to be included in Condé Nast Traveller's annual Hot List.
There is so much to see on this tiny Island teeming with promise and life, start with a three-day Escape and take in the many miracles happening right before your eyes all the time, but somehow are just a wee bit easier to spot in Sri Lanka.
"From taking long boat rides to just relaxing in your private plunge pool with a book in one hand and your cocktail in the other, this place does it in style."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased
- Vouchers may be combined for an extended stay
- Offer based on double occupancy (voucher valid for accommodation and services for two people)
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies: cancellations made within 72 hours prior to arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- One Child age 6 stay free in parents room when using existing beds in room
- Taxes of 25% (USD 100) to be paid upon check-in
- Airfare not included
- All activities and services must be used in one stay
- For information email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 24, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 24, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 24, 2012 • Enjoy By November 24, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings