Child's Play on Seven Mile Beach
Negril Treehouse Resort • Negril, Jamaica
- A Five-Day, Four-Night Stay for Two in a Garden-View Standard Room
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Montego Bay Airport
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Two $20 Credits Toward Two 60-Minute Massages
For you, school's been out for much longer than summer break, but you're still missing recess. Slide down to a beachfront playground for five days and four nights at the Negril Treehouse Resort in Jamaica.
You and a playmate will kick off your stay in a garden-view Standard Room, complete with one king or two twin beds, and receive round-trip ground transportation from Montego Bay Airport, daily buffet breakfasts, and two $20 credits toward a pair of 60-minute massages ($360).
Located on the western coast, Negril is a tropical jungle gym. Trade wood chips for fine sand, warm breezes, and crystal-clear water on famous Seven Mile Beach. Any activity is fair game at this Caribbean resort, from snorkeling along the coral reef system to parasailing high above the water.
Aquatic enthusiasts can inquire about glass-bottom boat rides on the sparkling sea, where seeking out hidden marine life is child's play. Later, hopscotch over to the gift shop to replenish your supply of sun block, then use two included $20 credits toward a pair of rejuvenating, 60-minute massages.
Get into the swing of laid-back life by popping open a bottle of locally brewed Red Stripe lager at the on-site restaurant. When hunger threatens to cut recess short, you can fill your belly with exotic fare influenced by West African and British cuisine. Pair fresh-caught seafood with Jamaican favorites like twice-fried plantains and curried goat.
At the end of your day, teeter-totter to West End to watch cliff diving and a breathtaking ocean sunset. The ball is in your court, so tag this week's Escape to Negril before it duck, duck, goes.
"On a wide swathe of Negril Beach, this longtime resort draws many repeat visitors... At the center of the complex sits a two-story rondoval; upstairs an open-air restaurant serves breakfast as well as lunch and dinner."-- Read Fodor's Review of Negril Treehouse Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel August 15- July 31, 2013
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Based on double occupancy
- Normal cancellation policies apply; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Additional nights are $99 per night; subject to availability at time of booking
- Blackout dates are December 25- January 3, 2013, January 18- 21 and February 10- 28
- $2 per night and 20% taxes are not included and will be collected at check-in
- Airfare is not included in this promotion; guests are required to obtain their own transportation
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • Enjoy By July 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings