Relaxation in Puerto Vallarta
[redacted by UKAUMERCH PII cleanup 2017-02-08] • Puerto Vallarta , Mexico
- A Five-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Room
- Kids 12 and Under Stay and Eat for Free
- 50% Off All Resort Spa Treatments
- 50% Off Tours & Activities Provided by Vallarta Adventures
- 25% Off All Hotel Meals and Drinks
Take a break from those painstaking language classes: The only way you're going to roll your Rs to perfection is if you make learning fun. Escape to Fiesta Americana in Puerto Vallarta, and you will ace an immersion course where teacher's pets are encouraged to coast.
Unlike the stark classrooms that you've left behind, you'll enroll in a bright Superior Room for a five-night stay ($388). Whether you've brought along a plus one or a child—kids ages 12 and younger stay and eat for free—you can now conjugate in style.
Drop your book bags on the marble floor, and then practice saying "muy bonita" when you see the view of the Pacific Ocean from your secluded balcony. Leave the door open and let the sea breeze follow you inside as you enjoy a siesta on your soft, king-sized bed.
The only school uniform you'll need is your teeny bikini as you dive into the outdoor swimming pool or bask in the warm sun on the beach. Listen to the sound of rustling palms as you sprawl out under a thatched hut at sunset, and continue to stretch your legs—only this time, in your bathtub—before dinner.
If you didn't already use your 25-percent discount on food and drinks at the swim-up Bikini Bar, make the most of this multiple choice dining test and answer "all of the above." Sip on a fruit-topped drink in the Lobby Bar, and then eat a traditional Mexican dinner at La Hacienda.
Impress other suntanned pupils with your bilingual abilities when you balance duel half-off discounts on treatments at the resort's spa alongside tours and activities provided by Vallarta Adventures: Zipline over the lush Sierra Madre Mountains or snorkel in the clear Banderas Bay, and then recuperate with a calming full-body massage.
It's one Escape that can't be lost in translation. Class dismissed.
"This hotel is one of the nicest in Zona Hotelera, with a stunning lobby ringed by an artificial stream and sitting pretty under a giant palapa roof said to be the largest in the world. The... golden-sand beach is one of Vallarta's most lovely."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Airfare is not included in this promotion
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Blackout dates are: April 06-30th, 2011 and May 10-18, 2011
- Normal merchant cancellation policies apply (14-day cancellation policy applies); voucher subject to forfeiture
- Prices do not include 19% tax and must be paid at the hotel directly
- Children 12 and Under stay & eat free (max 2 adults & 2 children per room, using existing bedding and ordering from the Kids' menu)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2011 • Enjoy By December 23, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings