Lights, Camera, Action in Scene-Stealing Morocco
Encounters Travel • Marrakech, Morocco
- A Ten-Day Moroccan Excursion for One Guest Based on Double Occupancy ($2,146 or $2,248 Depending on Departure Date*)
- Round-Trip International Flights from JFK International Airport to Marrakech International Airport
- All Hotel Accommodations Indicated on Itinerary
- Eight Breakfasts, One Lunch, and Seven Dinners
- All Transport and Transfers Including 4WD Desert Jeep Safari and 24-Hour Airport Arrival-and-Departure Services
- Local English-Speaking Tour Guides
- Entrance Fees to Select Monuments, Parks, and Sites
- *Departure dates include: September 7 ($2,146), September 14 ($2,248), October 12 ($2,248), October 26 ($2,248), November 9 ($2,146), November 23 ($2,249), and December 7 ($2,248).
You've admired the beauty of Morocco through the iconic lenses of film's greatest directors and cinematographers. Get ready to start rolling your own camera with this week's Escape from Encounters Travel, where you'll star in a ten-day guided excursion for one person based on double occupancy from Marrakech through the stunning Atlas Mountains and Sahara Desert ($2,146 or $2,248 depending on departure date*).
Lights, camera, action on a package that includes round-trip flights between JFK and Marrakech international airports and an exciting itinerary that provides for all hotel accommodations, eight breakfasts, one lunch, and seven dinners, all transports and transfers including a 4WD desert jeep safari and 24-hour airport arrival-and-departure services, English-speaking tour guides, and entrance fees to all stated monuments and attractions.
Drive past the paths of acting legends with a tour through the highest pass of North Africa at Mount Toubkal. Take an epic tour of the dramatic landscape of Ourazazate where iconic Academy Award-winning films were shot. Then experience star-quality treatment during an overnight in the Ouarzazate Hotel.
Later, cross-cut fairy-tale chic with wild wonderment with a jaunt along the Road of a Thousand Kasbahs before arriving in Boulmane followed by romps amid natural wonders like the Dades Canyon, boasting incredible desert views that fade into the distance outside your Saghro Hotel window.
Far from the city lights, you'll want to maximize your star-gazing potential with a night spent in a traditional Berber camp after a day touring Todra Gorge. Ride through the desert in your 4WD safari jeep or—for a truly authentic experience—on a camel at sunset for an additional fee.
Continue to add sparkle to your sojourn by venturing into Rissani––the birthplace of the Alaouite Dynasty and Morocco's current royal family—before topping off your visit with a stay in the Palais Asmas Hotel.
After circling back to Marrakech through the Draa Valley and bounding over the Tizi N'tichka col, capture a final free day in Marrakech where you'll hunt for souvenirs in city's bustling bazaars, take an aerial shot of your surroundings on a spectacular hot air balloon flight, or bond with your castmates on a quad-bike ride through the desert.
Cut and print: With an epic Escape like this, you'll have a highlight reel of life-changing moments to watch again and again for years to come.
*Departure dates include: September 7 ($2,146), September 14 ($2,248), October 12 ($2,248), October 26 ($2,248), November 9 ($2,146), November 23 ($2,249), and December 7 ($2,248).
For additional information, visit Encounters Travel.
"Marrakech defies mapping, logic, and time. One minute you're immersed in Jemaa el Fna Square's drum-thudding, monkey-juggling theatrics; the next you're slipping behind a door to a riad where fountains burble and birds twitter in the pomegranate trees."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Airline tax and fuel surcharges are included in promotional price
- Vouchers are considered redeemed once first contact is made with Encounters Travel and no refund will be available if cancellations are made after; voucher subject to forfeiture
- When purchasing and gifting vouchers please list name(s) exactly as given on your passport(s)
- Based on twin or double occupancy; you may share with other people of the same sex booking onto the tour
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Voucher pricing is based on multiple occupancy; the single occupancy supplement is $199 due at booking
- Single travelers may choose to pay a single room supplement to guarantee themselves a single room throughout the tour. Alternatively, you may choose to share a twin room with another traveler of the same sex. If there are no other single travelers available to pair up with at the time of booking, then you will need to pay the single room supplement. Encounters Travel will refund this later if they are able to pair people together. Room shares are arranged in order of voucher redemption
- Voucher includes all transport and transfers including 4WD Desert Jeep Safari and 24-hour airport arrival-and-departure services, local English-speaking tour guides, and entrance tees to select monuments, parks, and sites
- Travel insurance covering medical costs and repatriation for medical reasons is mandatory; policy details must be provided to the Encounter Travels at least 1 month before departure (policy number, name of the issuing company, and the policy emergency contact details); travel insurance covering cancellation and baggage is recommended but not mandatory
- Reservations must be made by June 26 in order to qualify for the deal price; If Encounters Travel is not contacted and supplied with passport information by this date, a supplement to the price may be charged
- Voucher does not include Visa fees (not required for US citizens), travel insurance (compulsory), meals not indicated in the itinerary, drinks, snacks, tips and other personal expenses, gratuities and any other items not mentioned above
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 16, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 16, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 16, 2012 • Enjoy By December 16, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings