Four-Diamond Luxury in the Lone Star State
Noble Inns • San Antonio, TX
- A Two-Night Weekday Stay for Two in a Standard Queen Room ($219)
- Or, a Two-Night Week or Weekend Stay for Two in a Standard Queen Room with the Indulgent Romance Package ($448)
- Indulgent Romance Package Includes a Bottle of Champagne, Godiva Chocolates, Two Champagne Glasses, Six Candles, a Ride in a Rolls Royce, and Your Choice of a Signature Robe or an Hour-Long In-Room Massage
Don your silk stockings and adjust your bustle, because this week's Escape features an elegant look at days gone by with all the decadent bells and whistles of the present. Soak up a little bit of Southern opulence at the only AAA Four Diamond bed and breakfast in San Antonio as you settle in for a two-night stay for two people in a standard queen guest room at the historic Noble Inns's Oge House.
Nestled in the King William Historic District, the neoclassical Oge House is part of a grand trio of restored mansions that comprise the Noble Inns. Your stately, gleaming white manor overlooks the River Walk, occupying one-and-a-half acres of grassy lawns and rose gardens.
Come for a two-night stay during the week ($219), or upgrade to the Indulgent Romance package ($448) and enjoy the additional luxury of a bottle of champagne, a box of Godiva gourmet chocolates, two champagne glasses, and half a dozen electric votive candles in frosted holders to give your room a warm, sparkling glow.
Featured in Glamour, Cooking with Paula Deen, and Every Day with Rachael Ray, this Southern belle is a real charmer. The quaint antebellum décor and plushly appointed guestrooms—complete with period antiques—will make you feel like you've been transported to another era. And, the romance package lets you enjoy your choice of teddy-soft Noble Inn Signature robes or an hour-long in-room massage guaranteed to melt away your worries.
In the evening, stroll through the grounds and picnic in the garden gazebo, or while away the afternoon with your sweetheart in a hammock. Rise from your chambers every morning to breakfast on the front veranda before exploring one of Texas's most fetching cities. Wander through the Houston Street Fair and Market, or come in the fall for incredible tastings at the New World Wine and Food Festival.
Visit the San Antonio Museum of Art, or head to the Texas Folklife Festival in June and learn about the cultures of the 40 ethnic groups that settled in the state. Then go antiquing or shopping by the River Walk, and dine along the waterfront at sunset. And, because you and your better half should be treated like nobility, the romance package allows you to hop into an authentic, antique Rolls Royce for a ride downtown.
Four-star luxury in the Lone Star State? Yes, ma'am.
"The Oge House Inn was even more beautiful and charming in person than in the photos."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per person, up to 3 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Valid for up to 2 adults (no children)
- All stays for 2 consecutive nights in same room
- Not valid for the following black out dates: September 30, 2011 through January 1, 2012
- Three night minimum stay required during Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July weekend and Labor Day weekend. 3rd night can be purchased directly from hotel at time of booking reservation
- Upgrades may be available for a discounted rate during certain times of year. Inquire when booking reservation with hotel
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30-Days applies; voucher and additional fees paid are subject to forfeiture
- Reservation changes made outside of 30-days are subject to a 10% service change fee
- Not valid towards existing reservations
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- No substitutions or alterations to offer
- Rolls Royce ride will be available at a set time in the evening
- All components must be used during one visit by same customer(s); cannot be shared
- Tax and Gratuities not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 9, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 9, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 9, 2012 • Enjoy By February 9, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings