A Million-Dollar View of the Pacific
Newport Beach Inn • Newport Beach, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays or Saturdays ($119) between August 18, 2012, and February 28, 2013
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- 60-Minute Beach Cruiser Rental
Consistently rated one of the cleanest beaches in the country, and home to one of the largest recreational boat harbors on the West Coast, Newport Beach—located in the heart of Orange County—is the feather in Southern California's cap.
And with this week's Escape, you'll get a spot just 100 steps from the beach—and within minutes of dozens of shopping, dining, and recreational opportunities—at the Newport Beach Inn. Located right on Pacific Coast Highway, this AAA Three Diamond hotel is offering a one-night stay for two in a king-bed guest room, Sundays to Thursdays ($89) or Fridays or Saturdays ($119) between August 18, 2012, and February 28, 2013.
Both options come complete with continental breakfast each morning, an hour-long beach cruiser rental, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
This casual hotel features newly remodeled rooms (some with partial ocean views), plush bedding and Tempur-Pedic mattresses, and flat-screen TVs. The facilities include a year-round heated pool, and a fitness center. Feel free to borrow beach towels, chairs, and umbrellas when you step across the street to enjoy some of the finest beaches Orange County has to offer. Wake up to the sea breeze, take a stroll along the water, or hop on your beach cruiser for a ride up the bluffs to Huntington Beach, known as Surf City USA.
And if shopping strikes your fancy, you'll want to head for Fashion Island. This open-air mall is home to a host of international and local retailers alike, plus various dining options.
But you're better off heading to Villa Nova (or any of the other several hundred restaurants, from high-end French cuisine to quick-and-easy Mexican, within minutes of the hotel). Open since 1933, Villa Nova boasts an unmatched waterfront location and reasonably priced fine Italian cuisine.
Come starry nightfall, grab a blanket, maybe a bottle of wine, and make a bonfire on the beach. Or just sidle up with locals and make small talk. You know, something along the lines of how awesome it is to have beachfront property in magical Newport Beach.
"This is the perfect Newport Beach location: walking distance to the beach and an easy bike ride to Huntington Beach or Newport Beach Pier. The hotel was nice, clean, and well kept."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Reservation dates are non-changeable or cancelable
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: August 31- September 4, December 30-December 31
- Room upgrades may be available for up to 4 people with two queen beds at additional cost subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Rooms can be upgraded to Balcony room with partial ocean view at additional cost at the time of reservation subject to availability
- Parking is available at $5.00 per day
- Room tax are not included and payable directly tot he property
- Stay can be extended at additional cost as prevailing rate subject to availability
- Not valid for group business and does not earn Best Western reward points
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings