Harmonious Hideaway in Scenic Manitoba
Calder House Bed & Breakfast • Steinbach, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Metal Room
- Daily Full Organic Breakfast for Two
- $20 Credit Toward Spa Services
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Creature comforts are in short supply beneath the fluorescent lights of cookie-cutter hotels. For a more harmonious experience in a scenic setting, take off on this week's Escape to the Calder House Bed & Breakfast in Steinbach, Canada.
You and a guest will rest easy with a two-night stay in the Metal Room and receive daily full organic breakfast for two and a $20 credit toward spa services ($126). Your guest room boasts a double captain's bed, shared bathroom with rain shower, and black-and-white décor precisely positioned to transmit energy and focus visual attention.
Taking it easy doesn't necessarily mean taking it slow. You'll rise and shine each morning with an included full organic breakfast made from local ingredients, then set out to explore the area. Visit the 40-acre Mennonite Heritage Village for a glimpse of early Mennonite immigrants' lives through artifact displays, ox-drawn wagon rides, and a working windmill. Or, for more pastoral pastimes, you can saddle up for a horseback ride or leg it along Sandilands Hiking Trails under pine trees in the Provincial Forest.
Once you've burned through excess energy, return to the B&B to release tension at the onsite treatment center. You'll use an included $20 credit toward restorative treatments like a hot stone massage or rejuvenating organic facial. Proprietor Carole Tétreault—a holistic healer and Reiki master—gently boosts body energy during chakra-balancing sessions that will have you saying spaah.
Calder House also offers signature experiences that combine the essential elements of vacation: food and fun. Inquire about touring Stonelane Orchard for a taste of seasonal flavor and community-supported agriculture. Or, you can opt for a Soirée au Pizza to savor salad, organic pizza, dessert, and organic wine while being serenaded by a guitarist.
Soothe your soul with a rural retreat as unique as you are. Just be sure to get away before this week's Escape does.
"The house is beautiful, the food (the pizza and the gourmet breakfast) is delicious, and the Reiki sessions were truly healing. We arrived feeling frazzled and stressed; we left the next morning feeling balanced and restored."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Upgrades available; please inquire at time of reservation
- Blackout dates: August 17-22, 2012, September 21-22, 2012, September 30, 2012, October 1-5, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- 5% GST not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes full local/organic breakfast and one $20 spa credit to spend toward personal services
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 15, 2013 • Enjoy By August 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 41% savings