Flush with Color in the Green Mountains
Cooper Hill Inn • East Dover, VT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room
- Welcome Wine and Cheese
- Daily Full Country Breakfast
- Asian Cooking Class for Two
- $30 Credit Toward a Prix-Fixe Dinner for Two
- Small Pizza at La Toscanella
- Hiking Maps and Driving Maps to Organic Farms and Artists' Studios
After a while, your regular routine can start to feel a little monochromatic. Stretch your spectrum with vibrant autumn leaves, sparkling winter snow, or spring mountain greenery at Cooper Hill Inn in East Dover, Vermont.
Escape on a two-night stay for two in a Standard Room at the historic inn, tinted with golden perks like a bottle of wine and cheese plate upon arrival ($270). Experience a palette of flavor each morning with a hearty New England breakfast before donning an apron and learning a thing or two in your included Asian cooking class. Afterward, you can indulge in a number of outdoor activities near the inn, from hiking to snowshoeing and antiquing to horseback riding.
Nestled on the picturesque eastern slopes of the Green Mountains, the area boasts more shades than a box of crayons. Your included hiking and driving map points out organic farms and artists' studios dotted throughout the countryside. Along the way, you can stop at nearby La Toscanella for an included small pizza.
"So, arm yourself with a good map," says Lonely Planet. "Leave the main roads to the masses and find your own charmed back-way along the capillary network of dirt roads that hug the banks of squiggling rivers, lead through tunnels of trees, and lure you to unexpected discoveries."
When the snow starts to fall, you can whip through the pristine white powder and enjoy more than 135 trails on nearby Mount Snow. After a day of hiking or skiing, you'll sit back with a warm drink on the porch and take in the magnificent mountain panorama.
Tone things down in the evening with a romantic prix-fixe dinner at the inn using your $30 credit before curling up with a glass of red wine in front of the fireplace. After all, you don't need to spend a lot of green for a getaway that will make your friends chartreuse with envy.
"The beauty of this place is amazing. Close to stores, restaurants, and Mount Snow—the surroundings are absolutely breathtaking!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 9/25/12 - 5/15/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 10/4-7, 11/15-12/15, 12/25-1/1/13, 2/14-18, and 3/15-4/15
- Book cooking class through Cooper Hill Inn at time of reservation; subject to availability
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013 • Enjoy By May 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings