National Treasures + Museums in the West End
Thistle Piccadilly and The Royal Trafalgar by Thistle • London, United Kingdom
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room at the Thistle Piccadilly or The Royal Trafalgar by Thistle
- One Dinner for Two
- Daily Breakfast
It's no secret that London will be buzzing this year—carry on the party beyond the summer courtesy of our Celebrate With London Collection.
London's West End attracts 13 million people each year—and with 40 or so prestigious theaters luring them in with five-star dramas, musicals, and shows, it's not hard to see why.
Escape for four nights to a Standard Room at the Thistle Piccadilly or The Royal Trafalgar by Thistle, including one dinner for two, daily breakfast, and Wi-Fi ($689). At the Thistle Piccadilly, situated in the heart of Theatreland, it's easy to catch a show—everything from the Wizard of Oz to Abigail's Party.
Art lovers will want to unpack at The Royal Trafalgar by Thistle, located on a quiet street just a short stroll from Trafalgar Square—home to the National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery. After browsing the historic paintings, take the Thames Clipper down to the Tate Modern, and then back up the river to the Tate Britain, for even more artsy culture.
Art, plays, and giant athletic spectaculars not enough? Then stage a day out at one of London's must-see attractions. Check out the Crown Jewels at the Tower of London, then stroll over Tower Bridge and wander the stalls of Borough Market. The British Museum will have you gazing in wonder at mummies and incredible Roman sculptures, while a 15-minute walk down the road takes you into the maze-like streets of Covent Garden, and past its hundreds of quirky shops, cafes, restaurants, and bars. A stroll through the beautiful St James's Park brings you to Buckingham Palace, where the famous Changing of the Guard takes place daily.
Get in on the act, and experience England's great capital with this week's Escape.
To discover more exciting experiences in the capital, head over to visitlondon.com.
''No visit to London would be complete without spending some time soaking up the unique atmosphere in the West End, one of London's most vibrant areas.''-- visitlondon.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- LImit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be completed by October 24
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 24, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 24, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 24, 2012 • Enjoy By October 24, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings