In Orlando, a Theme Park Refuge
Lake Eve Resort • Orlando, FL
- A Two-Night ($167) or Three-Night ($250) Stay for Up to Eight Guests in a Two-Bedroom Suite
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up To Six Nights
Orlando is to amusement parks what Las Vegas is to casinos. Ask who or what the city is named after and you'll hear a number of theories; ask what the city is known for and you might as well have asked what two plus two equals. It may be the theme park capital of the world, but you wouldn't know it with this Escape.
Head to Lake Eve Resort, tucked along a peaceful bird refuge, for a two-night ($167) or three-night ($250) stay for up to eight guests in a two-bedroom suite. Despite its ideal central location on International Drive, this 176-suite lakeside resort offers a welcome reprieve from the crowded, full-volume tourist trail.
The refined-casual two-bedroom suites are spacious and ideal for a large family or four adults. The rooms feature two bathrooms, three flat-screen TVs, a private balcony with lake and pool views, and beds aplenty: a king in the master, two queens in the second room, and a sleeper sofa that converts to another queen-size bed in the living room.
Have your choice of dining in or eating out with a full kitchen fit with stainless-steel appliances, granite counter tops, and a grocery delivery service. Or gather around a table at the resort's own Siddhi Bar and Grill.
While Orlando offers several PGA-quality golf courses (like the Bay Hill Club & Lodge and Grand Cypress) and countless shopping opportunities, ranging from high-end boutiques to outlet malls to flea markets, most come for the roller coasters, live shows, and photo ops with costumed characters. To help temper the tourist gauntlet, Lake Eve Resort offers free shuttle service to and from all of the major theme parks, a massive beach chair-lined pool, and a 24-hour fitness center and sauna.
Orlando may be amusement-park heaven, but it doesn't have to seem like it. At least at this resort, it can be a place to relax and spend time with family—a place that feels like, you know, a vacation.
Find more Orlando vacation information and start planning your trip at VisitOrlando.com.
"The building is set well off the street in a semi-rural part of the busy tourism thoroughfare, and the primary visual element you will experience outside the windows is Lake Eve, a place of refuge for migratory birds..."-- Read Fodor's Review of Lake Eve Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 8/17-9/30
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 8/31-9/2
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings