Lucky and In Love in Atlantic City
The Carisbrooke Inn • Ventnor, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in Any Available Room Excluding Spa Rooms ($139) Plus a Pizza-Making Class and Party for Two with Beer
- Or, a Two-Night Stay in a Standard Room For Two ($287), Fridays and Saturdays, Including a Romance Package with Champagne, a Carisbrooke Goodie Basket, Rose Petals Sprinkled on the Bed, a Romance CD, and a Late Noon Checkout
- Daily Breakfast
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Six Nights
At America's Playground, striking it rich is only fun if you have someone to share it with. Find yourself lucky and in love on this romantic Escape to The Carisbrooke Inn, just steps from the world famous Atlantic City boardwalk and casinos.
Pan for pure gold memories in the historic seaside town of Ventnor, where the inn features European hospitality steeped in a visual wonderland that's hard not to crush on: high ceilings, ornate moldings, and eclectic furnishings reminiscent of the Victorian era—not to mention complimentary Wi-Fi.
Play a casual winning hand with a one-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($139), in any available room excluding spa rooms, plus a pizza-making class and party for two with beer. Or, for that extra-special getaway, opt for a romance package that includes a two-night stay for two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a standard room ($287) complete with champagne, a Carisbrooke goodie basket, rose petals sprinkled on the bed, a CD of romantic music, daily breakfast, and a late noon checkout.
In the morning, we dare you to try and keep a poker face while dining upon such delights as apple puffs with cinnamon and brown sugar, homemade pumpkin chocolate-chip muffins, and fluffy buttermilk pancakes. Then, stroll down to Atlantic City, making stops to shop at the Tanger Outlets and the historic Absecon Lighthouse, the third tallest in the nation.
Share a sub together at White House Sub Shop before playing a game or two of blackjack at the famed Trump Taj Mahal Casino. Cash in your winnings (or just window shop) at Trump Exchange.
Back at the inn, watch the tide come in from the front deck, or relax on the back patio. Enjoy evening wine and refreshments by the fire, confident you've played your cards just right.
"Located right on the shore and within a long walking distance to Atlantic City—right on the boardwalk. The inn was quiet, very clean, and the hosts were great. The breakfast was very, very good, [with] tasty homemade French toast and muffins."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 1 week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 10/28-11/1 and 11/22
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • Enjoy By November 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings