Slide Back into Summer in St. Croix
Chenay Bay Beach Resort • Christiansted, US Virgin Islands
- A Four- ($399) or Seven-Night ($699) Stay for Two People in a One-King Cottage
- Or, a Four- ($499) or Seven-Night ($875) Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Double Cottage
Autumn's crisp breezes and changing leaves signal the start of sliding temps and extra layers. Instead of watching warm weather slowly slip away, enjoy the flow of a tropical tide with an Escape to the Virgin Islands, where summer lasts all year.
Extend the season of surf and sun at Chenay Bay Beach Resort in St. Croix, where you'll unwind with a four- ($399) or seven-night ($699) stay for two in a cottage with a king-size bed. Or, opt for a four- ($499) or seven-night ($875) stay for up to four guests in a cottage with pair of double beds.
Trade chilly showers for crystal-clear waters: Chenay's picturesque property boasts a backdrop of green mountains just steps from the shoreline. Located on 30 acres of a former sugar plantation, your cottage features ocean or garden views as well as colorful furnishings, local artwork, and digital cable.
"The seaside setting and complimentary tennis and water-sports equipment make this resort a real find, particularly for families with active kids," says Fodor's review of Chenay Beach Resort. "Rooms have ceramic-tile floors, tropical color schemes, rattan furnishings, and front porches."
With Caribbean cuisine and native cocktails, the on-site Mahi's Seaside Seafood Bar and Grill lets you savor tropical flavors while watching the waves in the open-air dining room.
If you're looking to tap into summer's action-packed spirit, St. Croix has plenty to offer. Visit the Cruzan Rum Distillery, explore the island's plantation ruins, or cruise on a catamaran with your complimentary beach towel in hand. You can also play a match on the volleyball and tennis courts without leaving the property.
Kick cold weather to the curb and bask in seaside bliss—an Escape to Chenay Bay Beach Resort provides plenty of toasty temptation.
"[The resort's] gravel paths meander among terraced wood or stucco cottages. Other facilities include a large L-shape pool, a protected beach, a picnic area, and a casual restaurant."-- Read Fodor's Review of Chenay Bay Beach Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 15-31, 2012
- Based upon double occupancy
- 23.5% resort and tax fee not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 26, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 26, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 26, 2013 • Enjoy By September 26, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings