In the Canadian Rockies, Raw Beauty Reigns
The Georgetown Inn • Canmore, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($215) or Fridays and Saturdays ($265), in a Victoria Room
- Or, a Four-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($358) or Including Fridays and Saturdays ($378), in a Victoria Room
- Daily Breakfast
- One Tea Tray During Stay
- Combine Vouchers to Extend Stay
Residents of Cowtown understand that the key to a getaway isn't palm trees or sandy beaches; it's the allure of misty mountaintops, snowy sports, and hilly hiking. Get all this and more with an Escape to The Georgetown Inn in Canmore, located about an hour west of Calgary.
Spend two nights ($215 on Sundays through Thursdays; $265 for Fridays and Saturdays) in a Victoria Room at this tudor English-style B&B in the Canadian Rockies; or, opt for a four-night stay ($358 on Sundays through Thursdays; $378 to include Fridays and Saturdays). Included with your stay is daily breakfast (with multiple à la carte options, including everything from eggs and bacon to the Georgetown's famous French toast) and one tea tray that's ideal for mellowing out with in the afternoon.
Established in 1993 by England natives Doreen and Barry Jones, this pet-friendly, mountainside inn offers an exciting-yet-intimate retreat. With its scenic location in the Bow Valley next to Banff National Park and Kananaskis Country, as well as the nature photographer's dream towns of Banff and Lake Louise, you'll be blessed with an array of activities to engage in, along with an exquisitely detailed property with English gardens, patios, and a pub-style restaurant that serves up the best fish 'n' chips, shepherd's pie, and Yorkshire pudding this side of the Atlantic.
Spend your days hiking trails along the snow-capped Rockies, skiing those same mountain peaks, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, biking, horseback riding, and golfing; then, once the sun sets, venture back to the inn to cut loose by the fireplace inside the Miner's Lamp Pub before relaxing in your personal jetted tub (large enough for two).
Canadians know to stay close to home when they need a break—there's so much splendor to be found just outside the city. Take the same cue and experience Alberta's raw beauty.
"Every corner is full of interesting antiques and artifacts, and our Victoria Room was beautiful; it's a cozy room you never want to leave. We ate at the pub for dinner and breakfast both days—the food is good."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid for travel September 3, 2012 through February 9, 2013
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- May combine vouchers to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Blackout dates are: December 22, 2012 through January 1, 2013 (inclusive)
- Pets are allowed; please call 403-678-3439 for details
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 9, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 9, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 9, 2013 • Enjoy By February 9, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings