A Colorful Stay on the Golden Square Mile
Château Versailles • Montréal, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($340) or Fridays and Saturdays ($360), in a Deluxe Fireplace Room
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Daily Valet Parking
- Two Tickets for the Impressionism Exhibit at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and $10 Credit for Gift Shop
- Combine Multiple Vouchers to Extend Stay
Do you dream in color? If your memories are framed in bright hues and buttery pastels, give yourself a getaway drenched in subtle beauty and peppered with golden-flecked sophistication. It begins with a two-night Escape to the boutique-style Château Versailles in downtown Montreal, Sundays through Thursdays ($340) or Fridays and Saturdays ($360), complete with a daily breakfast buffet and valet parking.
You'll stay in a Deluxe Fireplace King Room—brimming with refined amenities and an airy, open feel. Unfold in front of the fireplace as you soak in the rich textures and exquisite antiques surrounding you. Slather yourself in lightly fragrant Crabtree & Evelyn products as the day comes to a close.
Awaken from your sweet cocoon to a complimentary continental breakfast of fresh fruit and an array of pastries and croissants. Versailles's stellar location in the historic area of downtown, known as the Golden Square Mile, allows for supreme access to scores of restaurants and luxury shopping. But first, a bit of art infusion at nearby Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, just moments from your abode.
Take time to browse masterpieces from such luminaries as Hans Memling, Paul Cézanne, and Henri Matisse. You'll have two tickets for the visiting Impressionism exhibit, featuring paintings by Degas, Gauguin, Monet, and more. On your way out, pick up some inspiration for your own artistic pursuits in the gift shop.
For a post-museum pick-me-up, return to the hotel for the complimentary afternoon tea service. And continue to Escape your cares in dreamy, Technicolor perfection.
"Dignified clientele appreciate the Versailles' luxury inside 20th-century beaux-art architecture, reflected in the Versailles' two elegant mansions with high ceilings, plaster moldings, and antique furnishings."-- Read Fodor's Review of the Château Versailles
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel October 13, 2012 until last arrival date on January 18, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout date is Dec 31, 2012
- History of Impression exhibit ends on January 20, 2013
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 18, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 18, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 18, 2013 • Enjoy By January 18, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 40% savings