Find Yourself in Idyllwild
Quiet Creek Inn • Idyllwild, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Studio, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($239)
- One-Hour Yoga Class for Two
- Welcome Bottle of Champagne
- Continental Breakfast Basket Sent to Your Room on One Morning of Your Choosing
- $25 Credit Toward a One-Hour Massage
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Idyllwild knows a thing or two about vacationing. This mile-high town about two hours east of both San Diego and Los Angeles was once the summer getaway of choice, a sort of cool down, for bands of Cahuilla Indians who inhabited the hotter climes of the nearby desert.
It's still the chilled-out retreat it's always been, with rustic sensibilities and a focus on green living, and this Escape puts you in the heart of it all at the Quiet Creek Inn. You'll get a two-night stay for two in a studio, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($239).
And to help you truly embrace the spirit of Idyllwild, your hosts are including a one-hour yoga class for two, a $25 credit toward a one-hour massage, a welcome bottle of champagne, and a continental breakfast basket sent to your room on one morning of your choosing.
Set on the banks of Strawberry Creek and surrounded by evergreen forest, the cabin-style accommodations at Quiet Creek Inn, once the site of a Native campground itself, are basic on the outside and homey on the inside, appointed with a queen bed; a private 3/4 bath; a fireplace; a kitchenette equipped with mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and toaster; cable TV with DVD; and Wi-Fi.
Offered Saturdays at 9 a.m. or Mondays and Thursdays at 4 p.m., your hour-long yoga class at Quiet Creek's Spa Casa is taught by Luciana LoPresto, a 22-year veteran of the yogic arts. Center your chi, then set out to explore Idyllwild. Hiking, biking, and fishing are popular in fall and spring, as is rock climbing, while winter often means curling up by the fireplace with a good book and watching the snow fall gently outside. Back at Spa Casa, put your $25 credit toward an hour-long massage.
While it's not the skiing mecca of Big Bear or the pool-and-cocktail affair that Palm Springs is, Idyllwild has its own charms—scant crowds, a nature-centered vibe—that lure peace-seekers. In fact, it comes as no surprise that about three-quarters of its residences are dedicated vacation homes. Find yourself there with a trip to to the aptly named Quiet Creek Inn.
"The hosts Mike and Jim are fantastic! They are exceptionally kind and have thought of everything to make your stay enjoyable. The cabins feature rustic décor but are exceptionally well appointed."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- A third guest may be added to an upgraded suite booking for an additional $10/night; all other services (breakfast, yoga & massage) are a la carte
- 10% lodging tax and 7.75% sales tax on food and beverage not included and payable upon check-in
- Holiday bookings welcome with a $10/night surcharge & must adhere to minimum stay requirements with additional nights priced at standard holiday rate
- Upgrade from Studio to Suite for $10/night
- Pets are allowed for $35 per booking; valid for maximum of 2 pets
- Yoga classes are Saturday at 9 am and Mondays & Thursdays at 4 pm; no credit issued for stays on Tues/Wed
- Vouchers include one-hour yoga class for two, welcome bottle of champagne, continental breakfast basket sent to your room on one morning of your choosing, and $25 credit toward a one-hour massage
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013 • Enjoy By May 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings