A Paradise Blooms on Hilton Head Island
Sonesta Resort Hilton Head • Hilton Head Island, SC
- One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
- Bottle of Champagne Upon Arrival
- $100 Food-and-Beverage Credit
- Unlimited Vouchers Can Be Combined to Extend Stay
Like the wildflowers that grow along its storied canals and riverbanks, South Carolina's Lowcountry has been known to root itself into hearts of practically all who visit—and now you're invited to flourish along with the indigo, jasmine, and Sea Island cotton with an Escape to Sonesta Resort on Hilton Head Island.
Plant yourself in the middle of a one-night stay for two in a Deluxe Room ($159) on the Shipyard Plantation's 11-acre estate flanked by high pines, steady oaks, broad palms, and ornate fountains. A bottle of Champagne upon arrival and a $100 food-and-beverage credit at the resort complete a beautiful bouquet of amenities.
The Atlantic Ocean and lush tropical gardens spring into view unobscured from your private balcony on this beachfront property—Hilton Head island policy dictates no billboards, neon signs, or skyscrapers within the town limits.
In the morning, wake from your triple-sheeted bed before sitting down to breakfast in Brellas Cafe with fresh fruit, pancakes, waffles, and made-to-order eggs and omelets, all served with coffee and chilled juices. After a workout in the 24-hour fitness center—which sports saunas, elliptical machines, treadmills, and weight machines—take a dip in the outdoor pool. Wade through the rows of waves that weave along white-sand beaches or lay dormant in a garden hammock, shaded by azaleas, wisteria, dogwoods, jessamine.
Scatter the seeds of your historic curiosity in the direction of the Sea Pines Forest Preserve to see a full catalog of native island wildlife. Dig up some dirt on sailors past with a Harbour Town Lighthouse tour. Or, just put around in the grass at one of more than 20 local championship greens including Harbour Town Golf Links, a PGA mainstay since 1969.
Sewing some sociability at the Signals Lounge happy hour will reap a roaring appetite, which you'll tend with your $100 food-and-beverage credit either at the on-site restaurant or during a romantic in-room dining experience.
Once you're well-fed, cultivate your appreciation for the arts with Broadway-quality plays at the Arts Center of Coastal Carolina or the Hilton Head Symphony Orchestra. Back at Sonesta, dim the lights and enjoy your bottle of Champagne as you gaze out at a silver moon-lit sea.
Harvest a crop of treasured moments with this Hilton Head Island Escape that is sure to inspire you to yield to your every budding desire.
"The resort is beautiful and so convenient to the beach. The beach is pristine and the water is warm and refreshing! Just sitting on the beach, reading, [or] napping is [enough] to soothe the soul."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 11/6-17
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and fees are not included and will be collected at the time of check in
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 29, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 29, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 29, 2012 • Enjoy By November 29, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings