A Deep Soak in Texas Hill Country
Serenity Farmhouse Inn • Wimberley, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Mondays through Thursdays, in a Country Cottage with Daily In-Room Breakfast and Evening Cookies and Milk ($199)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Country Cottage with Saturday Morning Breakfast Delivery and a Four-Course Champagne Breakfast on Sunday ($309)
- Bath Package with Handmade Soaps, Fresh Flowers, and Homemade Lavender Bath Salts
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Six Nights
Set the mood for romance in the stylish confines of a vintage farmstead with this Escape to Serenity Farmhouse Inn, where you'll get a sultry bath package and a farmhouse breakfast for two delivered to your cottage door each morning—enjoy it next to your in-room fireplace.
Perched atop a hill in the middle of picture-perfect Texas Hill Country, this Wimberley B&B offers a much-needed spoonful of tranquility to soothe your stresses and melt away concerns. Come for a two-night stay for two, Mondays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($309), and lounge around on hand-ironed vintage linens in a quaint cottage bedchamber.
The inn is peppered with antiques, fine china, and fresh flowers, not to mention endearing little farm animals that never stray far. Whether you're in the White Willow cottage with its lovely canopy bed, or the Poet's Cottage with its library and 1930s crystal chandelier, you and your travel companion will get a taste of cozy antiquity.
Wake up to a hearty in-room breakfast each morning (weekend visitors will get breakfast delivered to their room on Saturday and a four-course champagne breakfast delivered on Sunday), then meander through shops in Wimberley Square and see "Macbeth" at the Emily Ann Theatre. Head to Wimberley Glass Works to see glass-blowers demonstrate their craft, or stroll through a nearby lavender field for a deliciously aromatic experience.
Back at the Inn, relish a relaxing fireside bath in your heart-shaped whirlpool tub—your Escape comes with a package of handmade soaps, fresh flowers, and homemade lavender bath salts.
Contented folks on TripAdvisor love the antiques and period furniture, "including a beautiful antique brass bed converted to a queen that was just beautiful," while guests on BedandBreakfast.com give the place five stars, saying, "the fantastic country breakfasts are delicious and there is nothing like a relaxing massage by Sherry."
How could you possibly say no to such a toothsome delight?
"This elegant country retreat boasts cottages that feature heart-shaped Jacuzzis for two, stacked rock fireplaces, and fresh flowers. The vintage and whimsical décor is accented by hand-painted furniture."-- iLoveInns
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 6 per purchaser, up to 6 additional as gifts
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Vouchers include signature "take a bath with me" package with flowers, candles, and homemade soaps
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 31 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture; $25 fee applies to reservation changes made 31 days or more prior to stay; $40 fee applies to reservation changes within 30 days prior to stay 30-day cancel notice or $50 fee applies
- Based upon double occupancy
- Children allowed with an upgrade to a suite
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Must be 18 or older to book
- Blackout dates include 12/22/12-12/27/12 and 2/15/13-2/16/13
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 10, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 10, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 10, 2013 • Enjoy By March 10, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 60% savings