Luck Into Luxury on the Emerald Isle
Sceptre Tours • Killarney, Ireland
- A Eight-Day Ireland Trip for One Guest ($899 to $1,349 Depending on Airport and Departure Date) Including:
- Round-Trip Airfare from JFK, Logan, or O'Hare Airports to Dublin Airport and Standard Rental Car for Duration of Trip
- Six Nights Four- and Five-Star Hotel Accommodations
- House of Waterford Crystal Factory Tour, Cliffs of Moher Admission, 10% Discount to Kildare Village, and 10% Discount to the Guinness Storehouse
When it comes to vacations, there's no reason to leave anything to chance—unless, of course, fortune is on your side. Let some of Éire's legendary luck rub off on you with this week's Escape: an eight-day trip to Ireland for one guest*, courtesy of Sceptre Tours ($899 to $1,349 depending on departure date and airport).**
You'll visit four cities and receive round-trip airfare, including departure taxes, and a standard rental car for the duration of your trip. Depart from New York's JFK airport, Boston's Logan airport, or Chicago's O'Hare airport to arrive in Dublin. Six nights in luxurious, four- and five-star accommodations await you no matter when you visit, but you can avoid crowds by traveling in November.
Your first stop is County Laois in the Emerald Isle's Midlands Region. An overnight stay at The Heritage Golf & Spa Resort—one of the area's premier properties—will get your trip off to an auspicious start. Hit the links at the on-site par-72, championship-caliber golf course. Then take an included tour of the nearby House of Waterford Crystal.
The next day, head for southwestern Ireland, where fortune will smile on you with two nights at the International Hotel in Killarney. Ride a horse-drawn carriage through town, or breathe in the cool air from the world-famous Lakes of Killarney, which cover nearly a quarter of the park's area.
Keep your lucky streak going in Mayo with a two-night stay at the luxurious five-star Ashford Castle where you can pursue kingly sports like falconry, archery, or horseback riding. Take a cruise around the island of St. Patrick or pin down a game of golf on the meticulously manicured course. While here, you'll delight in an included visit to the Cliffs of Moher. Located about an hour northwest of Limerick, the cliffs rise out of the Atlantic Ocean nearly 400 feet.
The last leg of your serendipitous journey brings you to Dublin City, where you'll spend a night at the Academy Plaza Hotel. This centrally located spot places you smack dab in the heart of the city centre, putting you within easy reach of must-see sites such as Trinity College, Christ Church Cathedral, and Grafton Street. Grab 10 percent off Ireland's beer of choice at the world-famous Guinness Storehouse or engage in a little retail therapy at Kildare Village where you'll have a 10-percent discount. The next day, rise and shine to catch a flight back to the US.
It doesn't take a special charm to fall for enchanting Éire. Leave the wishing wells behind and make your own luck in Ireland.
*Prices based on double occupancy. For single-occupancy travel, pay an additional $700 upon booking.
*From JFK: Traveling from November 26, 2012 to February 7, 2013—excluding December 15 through December 31 departures—($899); from November 1 to November 25, 3012 and from February 8 to March 25, 2013 ($999); or from March 26 to April 25, 2013 ($1,199)
From BOS: Traveling from November 26, 2012 to February 7, 2013—excluding December 15 through December 31 departures—($999); from November 1 to November 25, 3012 and from February 8 to March 25, 2013 ($1,099); or from March 26 to April 25, 2013 ($1,299)
From ORD: Traveling from November 26, 2012 to February 7, 2013—excluding December 15 through December 31 departures—($1,049); from November 1 to November 25, 3012 and from February 8 to March 25, 2013 ($1,149); or from March 26 to April 25, 2013 ($1,349)
For additional information, view the Scepter Tours full itinerary.
"Though Galway is Ireland's third largest city, it is more of a village than a megalopolis. Despite its size (population about 70,000) Galway is rich in cuisine and culture, and fabulously wealthy when it comes to good cheer and traditional Irish music."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $700
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be confirmed by October 5, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations and may not be combined with any other discount of promotions
- Merchant's normal cancellation policy applies; vouchers are non-refundable once travel has been booked unless Cancel for any Reason Trip Protection plan has been purchased which is available SCEPTRE Sceptre Tours at time of booking
- Blackout dates are December 15 - January 2, 2013
- Package price is based on Monday-Thursday departures; Friday, Saturday and Sunday departures subject to a weekend departure surcharge
- Prices include taxes, fuel surcharges, and government-imposed fees
- When purchasing and gifting vouchers please list name as it is listed on their passport
- Hotel room and rental car categories subject to availability
- Not eligible for accrual of frequent flyer points/mileage
- Child/infant discounts not available
- Car rental drivers must be 21 or older; car rental insurance available at time of booking
- Voucher includes three nights in Five-Star Accommodations, three nights in Four-Star Accommodations, a House of Waterford Crystal Factory Tour, 10% Kildare Village Discount, 10% Guinness storehouse discount, and Cliffs of Moher Admission
- Voucher does not include Passport and visa fees (if applicable), gratuities to drivers, local guides, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, all hotel and lodge taxes, entry fees, and costs for anything not specified
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 8, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 8, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 8, 2013 • Enjoy By May 8, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings