Lay Low and Level Out in the Smokies
Bent Creek Golf Village • Gatlinburg, TN
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199), in a One-Bedroom Rental with a $50 Credit at Crystelle Creek Restaurant & Grill
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for up to Four Guests, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199), in a One-Bedroom Rental with 18 Holes of Golf and a Cart Rental for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
An ancient range of craggy peaks and trickling creeks, the Great Smoky Mountains offer the perfect place to stretch out your city tensions.
With the UNESCO World Heritage Site's 800 square miles of mountainous terrain as its backdrop, Bent Creek Golf Village is nestled upon a par-72 golf course designed by Gary Player. The homey amenities of your one-bedroom rental with fully equipped kitchen make it an ideal spot to lay low and level out; it offers a separate bedroom with queen-size bed and sleeper sofa located in the living room, perfect for settling in before exploring the splendor of the Smokies.
"The Smoky Mountains are among the oldest on Earth. Ice Age glaciers stopped their southward journey just short of these mountains, which became a junction of southern and northern flora," says National Geographic. "Rhododendron and mountain laurel thrust from the weathered rocks. Amid the woodland and craggy peaks bloom more than 1,600 species of flowering plants, some found only here."
Later, work on your swing with your included 18 holes of golf with cart rental for two at Bent Creek Golf Village. The course literally has a bent creek running through the greens. Designed by title-winning golfer Gary Player, this par 72 course begins on the valley floor and offers a more challenging mountain course in the back nine.
Or, opt to grab a bite at Crystelle Creek Restaurant & Grill with your $50 credit. Offering a recently revamped menu, the eatery dishes out everything from mouthwatering aged steaks to succulent shrimp.
Treat yourself to a level head—with this Smoky Mountain Escape, you'll tap into the tranquility of the nation's most popular national park.
"From the second we arrived, the experience was perfect. I was treated like an old friend by the staff."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 2/14-2/17
- Must be at least 21 to check-in with major credit or debit card
- $250 incidental deposit required
- Accommodations are valid for up to 4 people
- Restaurant is open 3 p.m. -9 p.m. daily
- Taxes of 12.75% and resort fees are not included and will be collected at booking
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • Enjoy By March 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings