Pamper Yourself at Yosemite's Gateway
The Groveland Hotel at Yosemite National Park • Groveland, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in an 'Extremely Nice' or 'Really Nice' Room
- Breakfast for Two Each Morning
- Wine Tasting for Two at Gianelli Vineyards
- $35 Dining Credit at Cellar Door Restaurant
- One Bottle of Champagne and Chocolate-Covered Strawberries for In-Room Enjoyment Upon Arrival
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
We're not all Boy Scouts. Thankfully, connecting with nature no longer requires roughing it. This week's Escape takes you on a lavish, two-night getaway to the The Groveland Hotel at Yosemite National Park. Immerse yourself in natural beauty. Gaze at snow-capped mountains, breathe in lush greenery, feel the fresh air caress your face.
Then, retreat to one of the Groveland's Extremely Nice or Really Nice ($249) rooms, stocked with chocolate-covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne. Or, upgrade to a two-room luxury suite with fireplace and spa tub for only $90 per night.
Nestled one scenic jaunt from Yosemite National Park, The Groveland Hotel is a treasure left from the Gold Rush days. Like many precious gems, each of its Victorian-style rooms boasts a unique character. The amenities—complimentary Wi-Fi, iPod docking stations, coffee makers, down comforters, feather beds, and more—are pure, modern luxury.
For an additional price, pamper yourself with treatments like a couples' massage. But come mealtime, forget the mess kits and canned beans: Your Escape includes a $35 dining credit to the hotel's Cellar Door restaurant and daily breakfast for two. From succulent baby back ribs to seared ahi tuna, the menu allows you to savor California-style cuisine paired with a Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence wine list or any refreshing drink from the full-service bar.
Think of it as fuel for the adventures in store. Explore nearby Stanislaus National Forest by horse, bike, or foot, or tee off at Pine Mountain Lake golf course. If the mere thought of hiking makes you tired, head instead to the award-winning Gianelli Vineyards in nearby Jamestown, where you'll get a wine tasting for two.
From bird watching to bargain hunting, the Groveland Hotel helps satisfy your every whim. This small-town country inn is big on hospitality. Former guests gushed, "This isn't a hotel—it's an experience." Enjoy nature your way, whether the wild is calling... or just your featherbed.
"Consists of two buildings, one constructed in 1849 to house gold miners and the other built in 1914 for workers constructing the dam in Hetch Hetchy Valley. Standard rooms are spacious, with feather beds, antiques, down comforters, and plush robes."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; can change reservation once without penalty and changes thereafter: $25 processing fee; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Valid for 2 adults; additional children 11 & under are $15/night and additional guests 12 & over are $25/night
- 10% tax & $4.50 per night energy surcharge not included; payable directly to the property
- Call 209-962-4000 for upgrade options to a suite for $90/night
- Pets are $20/night/pet
- $100 credit toward a $200 couples massage
- $35 Dinner Voucher not valid for Special Event dinners
- Blackout dates include Thanksgiving, Christmas Week, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, Valentine's Day
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • Enjoy By April 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings