Wrangling Good Times on the River Walk
O'Brien Historic Hotel • San Antonio, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Whirlpool Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays and Saturdays ($100)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- In-Room Bottle of Wine, Chocolates, and Roses
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
So maybe the West wasn't won with a good night's sleep and a bottle of wine, but you can skip the bad and the ugly with a good Escape to San Antonio.
Saddle up the horses—or just the horses under your hood—and head for a one-night stay for two in a whirlpool room, Sundays through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays and Saturdays ($100), at the O'Brien Historic Hotel. You'll receive daily breakfast for two as well as a bottle of wine, chocolates, and roses in your room.
Just eight miles from the San Antonio International Airport, these digs are perfect for hunkering down for the night. They feature high ceilings, balconies, chiropractic mattresses, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Drink in all that the Alamo City has to offer: You're staying just half a block from the famed River Walk, and the public park is open 365 days a year. With average winter temps in the mid 60s, you can lasso in all the special attractions as the city prepares for the holiday season.
Elbow up to the bar at The Esquire Tavern. The River Walk's oldest establishment originally opened in 1933 to commemorate the end of the Prohibition, and offers the "big, bold, and handsome" (stouts, porters, and ales), and no doubt one for your horses.
Not one to howl at the moon? Catch a basketball game at the Alamodome, or tour the shops and galleries of La Villita, a historic arts village. If you've got a case of the bow legs, stop by Alamo Segcity for a pair of wheels to explore the five miles of trails along the San Antonio River.
Get locked and loaded: an Escape like this is sure to win over the urban cowboy in you.
"Deep greens and golds, gilt touches, and nice carpeting lend a richness to the guest quarters. Right near La Villita and a quiet part of the River Walk, and close to both the heart of downtown and the King William district."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Credit card is required at time of booking to guarantee your reservation
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and a $30 fee applies
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based on double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: New Years Eve, Thanksgiving 22-25 2012, Fiesta Week 4/18 - 4/28; March not available because of Spring Break
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings