Smooth Sailing on Lovely Lake Geneva
Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva • Lake Geneva, WI
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room with Continental Breakfast, One Appetizer at Gino's East with Purchase of Any Size Pizza, Two In-House DVD Rentals, and Snacks in a Harbor Shores Cinch Bag ($79)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room ($179)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four or Six Nights
If you're looking for a vacation that floats your boat without sinking your budget, ship out on an Escape to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
You and your first mate will spend one night in a Standard Room at Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva where you'll receive a continental breakfast for two, one appetizer at Gino's East of Chicago, a pair of DVD rentals, and a Harbor Shores cinch bag packed with a variety of snacks ($79). Or, sail into a three-night stay for two in a Standard Room ($179).
Drop anchor and report to your cabin, a Standard Room with one king or queen bed or two queen beds and complimentary Wi-Fi. Before battening down the hatches for the night, watch your two included DVD rentals on your flat-screen TV.
In the morning, rise like the tide with an included continental breakfast for two. Dive overboard into the indoor heated pool or soak in the hot tub regardless of the weather on the high seas.
Chart a course beyond the hotel to explore the surrounding area. Sailors and history buffs alike will appreciate narrated tours of the lake aboard Gage Marine cruises. You don't have to be on the water to enjoy the lake—landlubbers can hike along the scenic 21-mile lakefront path.
When hunger threatens to rock your boat, set sail for Gino's East of Chicago—a Windy-City-style pizzeria where you'll savor an included appetizer when you purchase any size pizza. Start with the toasted ravioli or garlic breadsticks, but save room for the famous deep-dish pizza.
Hoist your sails for this week's Escape to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin—the town that launched a thousand ships.
"Harbor Shores's walking distance to downtown Lake Geneva and its picturesque location directly overlooking the lakefront make this small hotel a gem."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations, during holidays or special events
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- First available stay date: November 1, 2012
- Stay must be completed by: April 15, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Valid for Standard Room only
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • Enjoy By April 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings